Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, LustForcocc said:

I’m not good at getting general vibes from albums, what vibes is everyone getting? What are we thinking the songs will be like? 

BOZ said it has variety so it's hard to know, but it will have a lot of orchestra I guess

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, LustForcocc said:

I’m not good at getting general vibes from albums, what vibes is everyone getting? What are we thinking the songs will be like? 

From songs Lana has done before? Black Bathing Suit and the end of Wildflower Wildfire

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, LustForcocc said:

Much more lush, cinematic and grandiose than those of COTCC and BB. A little bit on the understated side still though. Confessional and vulnerable lyricism, a lot of reflecting

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this, but we all remember Neil using the rose emojis? I might have an idea what he was referring to (or I’m delusional), but I saw that one flower repeatedly used on this album (what are we calling it, ocean boulevard?) is the hollyhock. Gorgeous flower, I absolutely love them and have them in my family’s garden. Anyways, other names for this flower have “rose” in them, like Althea rose.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

1 minute ago, LustForcocc said:

Something like Dealer, Thunder and Wildfire Wildflower

12 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

“American Whore and Jesus” would actually make a lot of sense considering it’s Track 4 and according to the credits, the pastor’s interlude is right after as Track 5 :dua:

Omg wait, is any track title officially confirmed yet or is this all speculation?? This sounds too good to be true :oprah2:

Just now, Crimson and Clover said:

i was completely content on waiting till march for the album...and now i'm not after learning about AMERICAN WHORE 

:trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha::trisha:

THIS :icant:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, Marius said:

they’re so real for that. 

I LOVE THEM

they follow her on honeymoon and like her posts all the time like they are probably waiting for her call for a collab but homegirl is unbothered😩😩 she doesnt even follow them back

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

At least we don’t have to hear about ‘is Yes To Heaven on the album’ for 3 months

thank fucking god

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

If you still don't like this track, I don't think you're listening on good headphones (I'm not attacking anyone, so don't get your panties in a twist!!!) because WOW. I hear everything so clearly. It's so crisp and overwhelming. Something that her music struggled with since Norman.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, the ocean said:

why do i have a feeling this is going to leak REALLY early... like a couple months early :bebe:

unmanifesting

I'm feeling mid january 

I hope not

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg