Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

Omfg Kintsugi just messaged me and told me 

Reveal hidden contents

apparently “Liz, I’m calling from California” is a real song and was considered for DYKTATUOB but Lana felt it was too personal omg??

delete omg ldraddic will post this :air:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

18 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Boz also said this about the "no colors" description 

Hide contents

I guess. I don't feel colors, but I imagine many different places. Like there is a lot of movement across the album. Visiting, travelling, but I guess it's more of a journey through memories

does it sound like an invite tho :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Just now, lilac heaven said:

okay but like that was found on her own website hidden in the source code 😭 the Fishtails title was found on a public website that anyone can make an account and edit for just like Genius and Wikipedia

Better get ready to stream Fishtails!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i can't believe we got this gif with the tracklist and possibly some lyrics on it and nobody hacked it already to find this in a better quality or something :lange:

https://www.pgmailer.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/anim3.gif

i guess they blanked out the track list and the lyrics in the website version of these photos from the gif but forgot to do so when they were sending them in an e-mail? like what if the non-blanked version is also somewhere in the website code

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

kintsugi just DMed me he said lana is currently working on ocean blvd - the special edition featuring smash hits "sequoia", "last minutes of daylight" and "think she black sheep but she whitey" :oprah4:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

1 minute ago, Blue Ribbon said:

kintsugi just DMed me he said lana is currently working on ocean blvd - the special edition featuring smash hits "sequoia", "last minutes of daylight" and "think she black sheep but she whitney" :oprah4:

you forgot the part where he said that she also added unreleased fan favorite tracks "dolphin flower" & "the microplastics in my blood" omg @TheDollClub was RIGHT!!!!!!!11!!!!!!|||!!!!

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

when the long-lost cotcc scrapped 15-minute psychedelic desert-rock magnum opus "contemplating at costco - the santa clarita fires" is a surprise bonus track lanaboards exclusive on the album! :oprah4:

:oprah4::oprah4:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

i can't believe we got this gif with the tracklist and possibly some lyrics on it and nobody hacked it already to find this in a better quality or something :lange:

https://www.pgmailer.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/anim3.gif

i guess they blanked out the track list and the lyrics in the website version of these photos from the gif but forgot to do so when they were sending them in an e-mail? like what if the non-blanked version is also somewhere in the website code

God knows I tried :crai:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

1 minute ago, MrFameKills said:

yo who said Live Or Die is the sample 

lana on 23rd january where she releases a&w (with sample) and posts a long paragraph thanking everyone 

and boz :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, plastiscguy said:

God, I really cannot stand the fact that we'll probably have to wait two months for the freaking tracklist :toofunny: so tired...

and the song titles being ugly af too :awkney: