Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

nervous about whether BOZ's comment about the pastor interlude being a hard listen has to do with the probably shit quality of it or whatever he's talking about :bebe: honestly its scaring the shit outta me 

I saw someone say they canceled their preorder because of the mega church involvement. I feel like this could add unnecessary controversy to this album, but we’ll see once it’s out. 

9 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

nervous about whether BOZ's comment about the pastor interlude being a hard listen has to do with the probably shit quality of it or whatever he's talking about :bebe: honestly its scaring the shit outta me 

i’m taking that to mean it’s a bit depressing and dark

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

something about this song just feels big biggggg. this is the most crisp the instrumental and her voice have ever sounded. i’m truly blown away and the goosebumps still haven’t stopped past the first listen :xcry:

i really cannot wait for this album, haven’t felt this kind of lana hype in years :wowcry:

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Maybe she's borrowing Taylor's Bingo Machine and will reveal each track title one by one each week until March 10th (technically 14 weeks, and 15 tracks left, so it could work!)

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Just now, palemoonbaby said:

something really uv-ish is in this era:trisha:

next single has to have a bunch of electric guitar pls

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

even this female rapper is acceptable

what do you mean by that? 

49a.jpg

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

This is the first time in a while I've genuinely been surprised by a Lana release. I didn't think we were getting a single today, so when I got the notification for it, it was a shock for sure. I'm happy we finally got somewhat of a surprise release like this (although we knew something was gonna happen today. I just thought it was going to be a lot less lol)

imageproxy.jpg