Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

16 hours ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

an eulogy for who she once was and elizabeth's story facing off in the next round of which one of them gets debunked

fight-stan-twitter.gif

when both are correct and the closing track is 'a eulogy for elizabeth's story

:trisha:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

which one of yall put the physical therapy and the grandfather fishing titles on wikipedia:rip:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

34 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

- Burn Me Where You Deserve isn’t a title

- Waist Deep in Icy Waves isn’t a title

- PT is a title, BOZ said it wasn’t but then “I forgot Lana changed it to that”. No way we’ll be able to guess it apparently. 

- Candy Necklace is piano (we knew that already tbh)

- Fishtail, not Fishtails (according to 111 who may or may not be trolling)

-  TBTKYN or whatever (Gustavo, BOZ’s friend teased the acronym ages ago) isn’t related to the album. 

i think that’s all BOZ has said? @The Stargirl Pinky

When Burn Me Where You Belong isn’t a title, we have Kintsugi being a title as K said “my nickname” to a question that asked “Can you give us one of song title?”. Thank you

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

3 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Im pretty sure she changed the tracklist about days before the album was set to be sent for pressing so by know she probably regrets releasing half of the album - BOZ

:rip:

when this just confirms the double album theory :oprah3:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

4 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Im pretty sure she changed the tracklist about days before the album was set to be sent for pressing so by know she probably regrets releasing half of the album - BOZ

and just yesterday we were being delulu about how this time she might care about the project

this explains why she's been once again pretending the album doesn't exist

when will we win

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, the ocean said:

starting to feel the bitch come back so i'm gonna log out of this thread, hope everyone gains some brain cells, and DYKTTATUOB out march 10th!

don’t go:crying2:

who’s gonna make me laugh with the fake track lists now? i will never get over an eulogy or edit :eartha2:

2 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

when this just confirms the double album theory :oprah3:

I genuinely still think that it was considered by her team. I choose to believe Ben shared that fan theory for a reason:oprah3:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

7 minutes ago, White Dress said:

so... there's outtakes? confusedprah2

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

11 minutes ago, White Dress said:

well it’s over :bebe:

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i'm confused. why would she regret making changes? wouldn't it make more sense regretting not making changes if she was unsatisfied in the first place?

i knew she deleted massaging your cone shaped-head until it became a circle and instantly regretted it

giphy.gif

….so is our (mostly filled) tracklist the record we’re getting? Or is he implying we’re getting something completely different?:sideeye:

I’m just confused which alleged “version” of the album insiders have been describing…

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

….so is our (mostly filled) tracklist the record we’re getting? Or is he implying we’re getting something completely different?:sideeye:

I’m just confused which alleged “version” of the album insiders have been describing…

wait this makes so much sense now why every insider seems to have a slighty different idea of the album

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

i knew she deleted massaging your cone shaped-head until it became a circle and instantly regretted it

i mean (i know you're joking lol) but if she really made changes that then she regretted, she can still upload the tracks she left out/changed on the digital version of the album