Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

12 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i'm confused. why would she regret making changes? wouldn't it make more sense regretting not making changes if she was unsatisfied in the first place?

I think he means that some songs may be too personal/potentially controversial (BOZ said that we should press play with an open mind and without prejudice) or simply that she could have changed her mind for the umpteenth time given how impulsive and random she is (like changing all the titles of the tracks to weirder ones), lol. 

imagine absolutely nothing so far has been true and everything was made up by Lana's team posing as the the trusted insiders just to keep any tea from getting out or the album from leaking

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

4 minutes ago, bewhitehotforever said:

imagine cuntsaggy got a different version of the album to BOZ with old titles, and potentially a couple of different tracks? so they weren’t technically lying they just.. didn’t know ?

Nothing Kintsugi or BOZ said contradict each other.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

My conspiracy theories rn

Spoiler

- candy necklace and fingertips are not on the album, they are random non-album snippets posted by lana and her team and loaded onto aha-music to throw us off

- kintsugi is someone from lana’s team, thats how they have track 16 link and everything else they said was deliberately lying

- other insiders paid off by lana’s team to lie

- grandfather fishin and fishtails put out there by lana’s team to make us waste our time talking about it

giphy.gif

BOZ on ATRL

"The way this actually makes sense

she teased the jacket with acronym "DNC"

D - Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd

N - second album

C - third album

let's start guessing the other titles before they surprise drop in March"

SECRET TWO MORE ALBUMS CONFIRMED OMFGG OMFHWRBCHEBVCHQEBVHQEBRVHERBHKVHEBVJWEVBHEWVB

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47g0odic79e9zsvtzlwj

/s

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

3 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

My conspiracy theories rn

Hide contents

- candy necklace and fingertips are not on the album, they are random non-album snippets posted by lana and her team and loaded onto aha-music to throw us off

- kintsugi is someone from lana’s team, thats how they have track 16 link and everything else they said was deliberately lying

- other insiders paid off by lana’s team to lie

- grandfather fishin and fishtails put out there by lana’s team to make us waste our time talking about it

but what was the reason

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, kaliuchis said:

but what was the reason

They had enough after the album and info leaking every past era and they decided to take drastic measures :oprah3:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, bewhitehotforever said:

yes but with kintsugi potentially teasing bmwyb, that could’ve been an original song

BMWYB was his old nickname. When he teased and said “my nickname”, we speculated it could be either BMWYB or Kintsugi. So now since it’s not BMWYB, we can focus on Kintsugi

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024