Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

She changed the tracklist days before sending this for pressing? My god, this woman :air: yeah she has LDR10 cooking up with those tracks she probably took off

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

She changed the tracklist days before sending this for pressing? My god, this woman :air: yeah she has LDR10 cooking up with those tracks she probably took off

At least she didn't mention any track names so far, so we won't be babbling about these missing songs for two more album cycles or until she finds them a home. :oopna:

Just now, West Coast said:

At least she didn't mention any track names so far, so we won't be babbling about these missing songs for two more album cycles or until she finds them a home. :oopna:

I don't think I could handle another Yosemite situation, we're getting Loved You Then and Now/Rock Candy Sweet next album anyways :oprah3:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

The way she probably wrote like ~30 songs in a year and a half  :hide: it's impressive 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Chemtrail said:

Do we have some new song titles?

Fishtail and a confirmed acronym "PT"

9 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The way she probably wrote like ~30 songs in a year and a half  :hide: it's impressive 

When she said she didn't have any songs ready for the album after Chemtrails :hide: Sean really did a number on her

8 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I have no idea what she’s saying but this is what I first thought when he said angry acoustic guitar

The way that Rosalía pops up every 30 pages In this thread

her impact

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

4 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

The way that Rosalía pops up every 30 pages In this thread

her impact

Honestly I would not be surprised at all if they collabed…I just KNOW the Lana of 2018 would have collabed with her in an instant

sgopYhV.gif

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I’m doing some digging on who uploaded the fishtail and grandfather song titles to that MusicBrainz website. The results are…interesting :bebe: 

I don’t know if anyone bothered to ever look at that but I’m peeing laughing at this :bebe: 

I was too lazy to sign up on MusicBrainz to see the username :bebe:

12 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i know that everyone was clowning but i still think that we're getting a double album :oprah3:

will it happen? idk, but i keep saying it so i can manifest it coming true

it happened in 2021, cocc in march and blue banisters in october. i'm here for dick tat2: the pussy piercing in october this year :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

Honestly I would not be surprised at all if they collabed…I just KNOW the Lana of 2018 would have collabed with her in an instant

I would die if they had a collab I wouldn't be surprised if a collab did exist somewhere

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

7 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I’m doing some digging on who uploaded the fishtail and grandfather song titles to that MusicBrainz website. The results are…interesting :bebe: 

I don’t know if anyone bothered to ever look at that but I’m peeing laughing at this :bebe: 

pls spill

and also for giving me Margaret