Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

11 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I’m doing some digging on who uploaded the fishtail and grandfather song titles to that MusicBrainz website. The results are…interesting :bebe: 

I don’t know if anyone bothered to ever look at that but I’m peeing laughing at this :bebe: 

tell us some more

It’s just someone that trolled in the LDR9 pre release thread with fake titles before, that’s what made it funny. They only posted on here like twice with obviously and confirmed to be fake titles but then really entered their insider era by dropping the fishtail bomb :oprah4:

I could be wrong or the names could just be a coincidence but :bebe:

so it’s not really like bombshell findings or anything I just had been wondering how tf this person got these titles. Also I don’t think English is their first language hence the grammar errors in the grandfather title :bebe: 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

It’s just someone that trolled in the LDR9 pre release thread with fake titles before, that’s what made it funny. They only posted on here like twice with obviously and confirmed to be fake titles but then really entered their insider era by dropping the fishtail bomb :oprah4:

dollclub? :bebe:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

5 hours ago, archiemm said:

tell us if fishtails is a title first adele.gif

me singlehandedly getting fishtail confirmed by asking eclipse this and he quoted :true: my insider era

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

6 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

so it’s not really like bombshell findings or anything I just had been wondering how tf this person got these titles. Also I don’t think English is their first language hence the grammar errors in the grandfather title :bebe: 

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

No :trisha: it’s like really not that big of a find they literally posted on LB twice :bebe: 

i almost guessed lustforlife :thumb3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, StarryEyeds said:
  Hide contents

American Whore lyrics leaked?

full song lyrics or just the line we had?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

45 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Sean really did a number on her

We've all had a Sean that majorly fucks us up bestie, I feel for LDR but I'm excited to see the sonic outcome of her processing her breakup :trisha: I need a sad, wordy, introspective, reflective, angry record to get me thru the spring :crying:

Just now, StarryEyeds said:

complete

i haven't seen anyone talk about it here (could've missed it though) 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

We talked about it around 50 pages ago, they are likely fake.

sorry i hadn't seen the pages, i was busy at the moment, but i thought the supposed lyrics were something lana would write. and is that alleged Fingertips lyric that is "on that site", fake too?

1 minute ago, StarryEyeds said:

sorry i hadn't seen the pages, i was busy at the moment, but i thought the supposed lyrics were something lana would write. and is that alleged Fingertips lyric that is "on that site", fake too?

Basically everything on that site is fake :bebe: