Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

33 minutes ago, DCooper said:

ย 

ย 

:oprah:

ย 

a feature with chelsea would end my existence :oprah:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

imagine if the tracklist was released and "american whore" was nowhere to be found

riots in the streets, people dying left & right, global chaos

imagine if BoZ never told us that A&W is American Whore and Kintsugi neverย spilled lyrics

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedย Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.ย 

ย 

24 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Idk, but honestly him saying that made this album even more interesting to me. Neil described the album artย as him and Lana searching for moments where "time stopped." I wonder how the album photoshoot complicates or heightens the lyrical content of traveling/movement across theย record.

ย 

i didn't see that he said that but that sounds so cool. it plays well with the title track and everything omg this album's gonna be incredible i just know itย :icant:

10 minutes ago, the ocean said:

imagine if the tracklist was released and "american whore" was nowhere to be found

riots in the streets, people dying left & right, global chaos

We wouldn't be that dumb to not realize itย was A&W... right?ย :bebe:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

oh knowing lana especially after the Yosemite situation in 2017 i wouldโ€™ve thought A&W and American Whore were different songs and she cut American Whore from the album, and then i wouldโ€™ve raised hell

imagine if aha music didn't exist and when the album was releasedย "rockefeller" was nowhere to be seenย :eartha:

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝกโ™ก: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ™ก๏ฝกย โ”€โ”€โ”€

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

1 minute ago, Blue Ribbon said:

imagine if aha music didn't exist and when the album was releasedย "rockefeller" was nowhere to be seenย :eartha:

i mean with thattttt we kind of knew it wasnโ€™t called rockefeller we were just calling it that temporarily because we didnโ€™t know a title ๐Ÿ˜ญ

2 minutes ago, Blue Ribbon said:

We made that up thoย :silly:ย I'd be more shocked if we guessed the title from one line.

ย 

In Your Car and You Don't Ever Have To (Be Stronger Than You Really Are) flashbacksย 

giphy.gif

what do we think the โ€œblueโ€ count is gonna be for this albumย :nails:ย im thinking a sensible 13

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifย  ย tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifย ย tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

ย 

14 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Iโ€™m not gonna name names but yeah I believe there are some people who couldnโ€™t put 2 and 2 together.:smokeney:

Just now, pin up galore said:

what do we think the โ€œblueโ€ count is gonna be for this albumย :nails:ย im thinking a sensible 13

It would be iconic (but kinda sad) if it's 0.

Even though if there's a sea theme in some songs I doubt she won't say something like the blue wavesย :hide:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

0. She said no color this era.

Which is honestly why I was shocked we got so many color variants for the vinyl.

4 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

ย 

honestly i think it's gonna be a low number, probably under 5. BOZ said he doesn't feel color with this album, and her description from last year was that there is no room for color on this album

"Donโ€™t forget me"