Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Under normal circumstances, I would have assumed the album would leak next month..

With us not even having the tracklist yet, maybe it won’t leak at all (or until March):illumarina:

good for her!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

The ahamusic links thing is weird. I get the Rockefeller snippet since it's probably automated and the video has the real title and a snippet but what's with the Fingertips one? It makes no sense other than being about Lana :thumb2:

Nvm the other CN link (where it's just called "Track 6") also takes you to a random Lana video and to "Love" on Spotify :hide:

Maybe someone submitted those to do self promo

Track 16 has nothing attached (other than linking to Spotify searching "Track 16 Lana Del Rey")

Edited by Venice Peach

giphy.gif

By the way why do we have 2 links of each song one with the actual title and one with just the track number? Shouldn't we be able to get the 16 title too? :um2:

I still don't really understand how that works other than being like a professional shazam tho :silly:

giphy.gif

36 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Ok I tried to update this masterpost with hyperlinks that takes to insider info etc.

Tracklist:

Hide contents

1. The Grants  

2. Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (4:45)

3. Sweet

4. A&W (7:00+) –(American Whore with Jack Antonoff)

5. [ft. Judah Smith] – Interlude 1
6. Candy Necklace (5:14) –(Rockefellar snippet at 0:56-1:04) 
[with Jon Batiste]

7. [with Jon Batiste]Interlude 2

8. -

9. Fingertips (5:48) –(I couldn’t handle it snippet at 2:39-2:45)

10. [ft. SYML] (interpolation of I wanted to leave by SYML)

11. Grandfather, Please Stand on the Shoulders of My Father While He’s Deep Sea Fishing (contains sample from RIOPY-FLO)

12. -

13. [ft. Bleachers]

14. -  (contains sample from AK- Wanderlust)

15. [ft. Tommy Genesis] - sample from 2015

16. – (5:53) (contains sample from a previously-released LDR fan favorite)

-Possible track title: Fishtail

-Possible track title: Kintsugi

-Possible track acronymPT

-FJM collab speculation: Track 12

Other

Reveal hidden contents

BOZ

-There are 6 tracks over 5 minutes length

-Single version of "Did You Know..." is the album version.

-on Pastor Interlude:  "It kinda sets the unsettling eerie tone that makes pastors bullshit intriguing. But it's just something very random, you can hear Lana giggling and whispering while he's talking so she must have recorded it with her phone while being on the sermon."

-"most of the vinyl variants have SYML mispelled as SMYL"

-"EVERY song on the album, more or less, had different title before the one that ended up on the tracklist"

-"the track titles are so ugly and make no sense narratively without hearing the songs"

-on Kintsugi: "Anyway the person from lanaboards said so much last night I think you should have something to discuss for weeks so I don't feel like talking about anything else till March, the interesting details got revealed"

Kintsugi

-on American Whore: "This song starts as a raw, angry acoustic guitar based song And ends with a slutty trap beat"

-on Sweet: "Love song of the album"

-on Track 16The outro is one for the books

-on Grants: Weddings! Funerals!

-Kintsugi's first post: Jimmy Jimmy Coco Puff

-Track 14 or Track 11 will be Cherry/Cinnamon Girl/TJF of the album

Possible Lyrics:

Blurry Tracklist:

Writing Credits:

Reveal hidden contents

ldr9tracklist.jpg

GBUMs:

Reveal hidden contents

Track 1 (The Grants): GBUM72206762

Track 2 (Title track): GBUM72206756

Track 3 (Sweet): GBUM72206753

Track 4 (A&W): GBUM72206757

Track 5: GBUM72206973

Track 6 (Candy Necklace): GBUM72206759

Track 7: GBUM72206974

Track 8: GBUM72206758

Track 9 (Fingertips): GBUM72206772

Track 10: GBUM72206764

Track 11: GBUM72206763

Track 12: GBUM72206754

Track 13: GBUM72206760

Track 14: GBUM72206761

Track 15: GBUM72206770

Track 16: GBUM72206771

AhaMusic Links

this is fucking amazing omg ur a legend :lange:. btw, PT was already confirmed as a real acronym for one of the titles by BOZ last nigh to so u should change that part,

Just now, Venice Peach said:

By the way why do we have 2 links of each song one with the actual title and one with just the track number? Shouldn't we be able to get the 16 title too? :um2:

I still don't really understand how that works other than being like a professional shazam tho :silly:

i was thinking ab this like 2 seconds ago :wtf2: our minds

13 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Under normal circumstances, I would have assumed the album would leak next month..

With us not even having the tracklist yet, maybe it won’t leak at all (or until March):illumarina:

good for her!

People have it though, BOZ, that other person that came in here teasing stuff. People have it, it just depends on who all has it if it'll leak or not. The leak won't come from BOZ, for sure. He's too secretive about stuff, which makes sense if he's actually an insider (like works in the industry or something.) The other person could've been a friend of his, a coworker, someone else in the industry, or someone shared the album with them and now more than 2 people have it that we know. So the more it spreads, the higher the chance gets of it leaking and with the laptop theft, the few having it, anything is possible at this point.

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

when she decided to have her charli xcx moment and named the closing track "track 16" :oprah4:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The only thing I can think of is that Candy Necklace and Fingertips will be released before the album :awkney: other than that, I have no idea why it shows up as track 16

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

The only thing I can think of is that Candy Necklace and Fingertips will be released before the album :awkney: other than that, I have no idea why it shows up as track 16

I remember those also showing as numbers at first and then with the title (or the other way around) so maybe it depends on how you upload it? But since we don't have the snippet we can't really do anything :icant:

Any idea? @hotshot2am

giphy.gif

ok i may be tripping but hear me out. track 16 looks like it ends with a "...?". there's text, then a weird little space, then something that doesn't look like a letter specially cause it looks like the text is bolder than the rest of the tracklist. her taylor "question...?" moment. please someone tell me they see it too :lange:

tracklist2.jpg

1 minute ago, tulsa said:

ok i may be tripping but hear me out. track 16 looks like it ends with a "...?". there's text, then a weird little space, then something that doesn't look like a letter specially cause it looks like the text is bolder than the rest of the tracklist. her taylor "question...?" moment. please someone tell me they see it too :lange:

tracklist2.jpg

omg u right

"Question for the culture...?"

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, tulsa said:

tracklist2.jpg

Wait... I see that too. There are some similar "blobs" on other titles but that one looks separate from the rest of the word:um2:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, tulsa said:

tracklist2.jpg

I'm Your Man? incoming :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

52 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Ok I tried to update this masterpost with hyperlinks that takes to insider info etc.

Tracklist:

Reveal hidden contents

1. The Grants  

2. Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd (4:45)

3. Sweet

4. A&W (7:00+) –(American Whore with Jack Antonoff)

5. [ft. Judah Smith] – Interlude 1
6. Candy Necklace (5:14) –(Rockefellar snippet at 0:56-1:04) 
[with Jon Batiste]

7. [with Jon Batiste]Interlude 2

8. -

9. Fingertips (5:48) –(I couldn’t handle it snippet at 2:39-2:45)

10. [ft. SYML] (interpolation of I wanted to leave by SYML)

11. Grandfather, Please Stand on the Shoulders of My Father While He’s Deep Sea Fishing (contains sample from RIOPY-FLO)

12. -

13. [ft. Bleachers]

14. -  (contains sample from AK- Wanderlust)

15. [ft. Tommy Genesis] - sample from 2015

16. – (5:53) (contains sample from a previously-released LDR fan favorite)

-Possible track title: Fishtail

-Possible track title: Kintsugi

-Track acronymPT

-FJM collab speculation: Track 12

Other

Reveal hidden contents

BOZ

-There are 6 tracks over 5 minutes length

-Single version of "Did You Know..." is the album version.

-on Pastor Interlude:  "It kinda sets the unsettling eerie tone that makes pastors bullshit intriguing. But it's just something very random, you can hear Lana giggling and whispering while he's talking so she must have recorded it with her phone while being on the sermon."

-"most of the vinyl variants have SYML mispelled as SMYL"

-"EVERY song on the album, more or less, had different title before the one that ended up on the tracklist"

-"the track titles are so ugly and make no sense narratively without hearing the songs"

-on Kintsugi: "Anyway the person from lanaboards said so much last night I think you should have something to discuss for weeks so I don't feel like talking about anything else till March, the interesting details got revealed"

Kintsugi

-on American Whore: "This song starts as a raw, angry acoustic guitar based song And ends with a slutty trap beat"

-on Sweet: "Love song of the album"

-on Track 16The outro is one for the books

-on Grants: Weddings! Funerals!

-Kintsugi's first post: Jimmy Jimmy Coco Puff

-Track 14 or Track 11 will be Cherry/Cinnamon Girl/TJF of the album

Possible Lyrics:

Blurry Tracklist:

Writing Credits:

Reveal hidden contents

ldr9tracklist.jpg

ISRCs:

Reveal hidden contents