Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

okay so i just wrote the word Kintsugi and tried it under the exact spot over track 14 and blurred the letters myself.  here is the gif that compares the original tracklist blur and my blur. as you can see, they are not the same, the left side in the one that i wrote is much darker meaning its completely different letters at the beginning

KINTSUGI-TRACK-14-MY-BLUR.gif

now let's see if kintsugi is track 8. literally the exact same blur, you can barely tell the difference, i just made mine a bit darker so you can see how it fits

0-GIF-KINTSUGI-8.gif

Kintsugi track 8 confirmed

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

okay so i just wrote the word Kintsugi and tried it under the exact spot over track 14 and blurred the letters myself.  here is the gif that compares the original tracklist blur and my blur. as you can see, they are not the same, the left side in the one that i wrote is much darker meaning its completely different letters at the beginning

now let's see if kintsugi is track 8. literally the exact same blur, you can barely tell the difference, i just made mine a bit darker so you can see how it fits

0-GIF-KINTSUGI-8.gif

:air:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

0-GIF-KINTSUGI-8.gif

babe both look the same i think u need some sleep how long has it been since u last slept :pout:

3 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

0-GIF-KINTSUGI-8.gif

omg wait…

3 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

0-GIF-KINTSUGI-8.gif

this is what droughtness has lead to ELIZABeth DO SOMETHING

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, tulsa said:

babe both look the same i think u need some sleep how long has it been since u last slept :pout:

now im gonna send the grandfather fishin one and u'll se how every single letter fits

i know because i did the same test on the titles we have confirmed  (the grants, ocean blvd )

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

0-GIF-KINTSUGI-8.gif

I love you but I can’t see a difference :air:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

6 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

0-GIF-KINTSUGI-8.gif

i’m actually so surprised this actually worked like i’m sold on Kintsugi being track 8 now. delusion won today

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i’m actually so surprised this actually worked like i’m sold on Kintsugi being track 8 now. delusion won today

the issue both words probably have the same amount of letters so its not that different

but the blur on track 8 fits perfectly

im trying to send the grandfather fishing one now waittt

giphy.gif

all of us at this point: 

tumblr_mmt26lZt8w1s4o63do1_500.gif

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

14 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

0-GIF-KINTSUGI-8.gif

FRIENDS - Phoebe "I can't see it, I can't see it." on Make a GIF

3 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

all of us at this point: 

tumblr_mmt26lZt8w1s4o63do1_500.gif

Don't give anyone any ideas now :awkney:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

okay so i wrote the grandfather title on track 11 place like this

0-grandafter-full-letters-no-blur.jpg

and then i blurred it. you can see the comparison of my blur and the original one, mine's the one that's a bit darker. i think its crazy how it seems like every single word fits. however, the places that are supposed to be spaces in the original seem to have text written over them in my version so it might not fit?

THE-GRANDFATGER-GIF.gif

giphy.gif