Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

okay so i wrote the grandfather title on track 11 place like this

0-grandafter-full-letters-no-blur.jpg

and then i blurred it. you can see the comparison of my blur and the original one, mine's the one that's a bit darker. i think its crazy how it seems like every single word fits. however, the places that are supposed to be spaces in the original seem to have text written over them in my version so it might not fit?

THE-GRANDFATGER-GIF.gif

I think the spaces are provoked by the blurness itself so i’m giving u the benefit of doubt this time. grandfathers RISE

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

I think the places are provoked by the blurness itself so i’m giving u the benefit of doubt this time. grandfathers RISE

its crazy how i got the exact same blur on these exact spots where you can see a bit of like circles

like the first little circle right at the beginning of the second line

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, kaliuchis said:

I think the spaces are provoked by the blurness itself so i’m giving u the benefit of doubt this time. grandfathers RISE

yeah because the original isn't blurry, it's pixelated, and it's pixelated from being low res not manually

so it makes sense that the manually blurred text looks slightly different to the originally pixelated and blurred from being blown up image

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

does lana know she’s releasing an album on march 10?

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, cherrytropico said:

maybe she changed her mind about the release date and ben & ed just told her that they changed it without actually changing it so she would feel better

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

The forensic investigation occurring in here right now :air:

I'm in tears from laughing  :air:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

she’s actually releasing it on January 27th, because the album is going to leak the evening of the 23rd and Interscope is going to rush to put it out earlier since it surfaced online so soon

Just now, lilac heaven said:

she’s actually releasing it on January 27th, because the album is going to leak the evening of the 23rd and Interscope is going to rush to put it out earlier since it surfaced online so soon

actually Jan 23 is my start date at my job, so like if this happens..... can we push it up to the 22? just in case only for me :usrsney:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

tekst-burn-me-where-you-belong.jpg

gif-burn-me-where-you-belong.gif

i mean come on !!!!! the same shadow literally. you can even see the spaces clearly in both omg

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, kraljicabenzinske said:

i mean come on !!!!! the same shadow literally. you can even see the spaces clearly in both omg

but that one was confirmed fake so now idk how to feel about the blurs you're watching

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

okay wait this one is wrong because BOZ insinuated BMWYB doesn’t mean anything, track 15 likely has a short title because it probably also says “ft Tommy Genesis” at the end of it

1 minute ago, kaliuchis said:

march 10th is a ridiculously far date like at least february would’ve been good but please…

yeah and if it was released feb 21-28 it would be still be a pisces baby 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ