Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

and in the end the w magazine photoshoot DID hint us a few stuff about the visuals

Β 

- boobs

- black and white

- rich & cunty

- hair bow

- beach

Β 

edit: alsoΒ how she said in the interview the songwriting was gonna be wordy and even the title itself is wordy af

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

everyone’s mother stanning lanaΒ :mariah:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β β €Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  β € Β  Β  :Β¨ Β·.Β· Β¨:

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β  β € Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β `Β· . κ”«

Album should've been titled American Whore and song should've been titled Don't Forget Me:agree:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

american whore this, american whore that.I WANT TO KNOW about one thing: benji produces only two songs and he does trap songs (at least is what we expect from them) there's only two tracks with him, the tommy genesis featuring that is the most probable song on the record to have hip-hop influences, but he also appears in a SOLO SONG of the record, only sharing credits with lana herself and mike hermosa, are we getting lana solo trap hit?

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:ο½₯゚✧:ο½₯゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*Β 

this being her strongest and most solid lead single since MAC makes me really excited for the album. a big record is coming and think we all know itΒ :krylie:

1 minute ago, GrenadineGrass said:

american whore this, american whore that.I WANT TO KNOW about one thing: benji produces only two songs and he does trap songs (at least is what we expect from them) there's only two tracks with him, the tommy genesis featuring that is the most probable song on the record to have hip-hop influences, but he also appears in a SOLO SONG of the record, only sharing credits with lana herself and mike hermosa, are we getting lana solo trap hit?

and how do we know this?

Β 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, Icecream Icequeen said:

With Coachella - Woodstock in my mind that started it all

when we thought that When the World was at War we kept dancing was long😭

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | GfycatΒ 

Just now, the ocean said:

and how do we know this?

apple music credits from each track, saw on eclipse discord

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:ο½₯゚✧:ο½₯゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*Β 

1 minute ago, GrenadineGrass said:

when we get another cherry and the world collapses and implodes and the planets stop spinning and the sun destroys itself and all the galaxies turn into a single galaxy and existence is completely erased because it just couldnt handle another solo lana trap song

2 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

but i cant stop thinking about boz saying this project wasnt like l4lΒ so this wouldn't make much sense but at the same time a female rapper on a track makes me doubt what direction the record is going to take