Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, inigodelrey3 said:

but i cant stop thinking about boz saying this project wasnt like l4l so this wouldn't make much sense but at the same time a female rapper on a track makes me doubt what direction the record is going to take

i think the orchestral influences can be more cohesive and present along the record than the diversity that we found in lfl, thats why its not the same. Art deco is a hip-hop influenced song that features orchestral vibes with the violins so i think we're going with this direction

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

i’m making my prediction and saying that this album will have the vibe of Watercolor Eyes but a little more energy. it sounds like it could’ve been a song that was produced around that time! :oprah2::raven:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

now that my anxiety is not over the roof and i'm much calmer it's starting to hit me that we'll have to wait another 3 months to have the album :bebe::bebe: unless something happens which i hope it won't 

I hope we get more single drops during this era :pray2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

3 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

i think the orchestral influences can be more cohesive and present along the record than the diversity that we found in lfl, thats why its not the same. Art deco is a hip-hop influenced song that features orchestral vibes with the violins so i think we're going with this direction

plus: i played white mustang after ocean bouleavrd and it felt so right... idk why :flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter:

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

22 minutes ago, the ocean said:

honestly don't want that either because then it'll be 50 seconds long and shunned by half the fandom :bebe:

Hopefully they’ll wait and see what the perspective is from a lyrical standpoint. The Tori Amos song was definitely a pro-woman, if not necessarily feminist, point of view.

1 minute ago, For K said:

I'm expecting an early february release to hype people up for the album. the gap between this single and the album release date is BIG, so it's very likely another song will be released

2 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

this album is giving me that special feeling i haven’t gotten since like lust for life honestly.. mama i’m ready

THIS and I also notice it in Lana's Ed and Ben attitude they really seem proud of this album

2 minutes ago, For K said:

And also some interviews or magazine please I keep thinking about the week that her hairdresser posted nyc and a old photo of lana

Lana simply drinking A&W Root Beer while recording the song, realizing that A&W are the initials of American Whore and then deciding to troll us. She's random like that. :silly: I wonder if Antonoff's "@hollywood from hell" caption is related to this song btw.

Anyway, I have a feeling that the closer could be the "magical moment" song that they wrote back in April. It could be the one with the long ass title as well (similar to HIADT). 

I kinda hope that The Bleachers' contribution will be similar to SYML's (just a sample) or the pastor's (background Antonoff vocals or something, lol). Keep Father John Misty, Tommy Genesis and Jon Batiste on a verse or something though! :makeup:

I was at work - actually still am - when the song came out and when my phone started to pop with notifications I thought ''it must be something about the album''.

Gurls, I literally started to cry at my work station, for real. I saw the cover and release date and the tears just came.

I'm so happy that we're starting a new era, it was about time we got a new song. Can't wait for March 10th, I'm sure she's gonna SERVE (she already did actually lol)

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Personally, I would like to see Lana do some thing really politically incorrect again, like the original version of ‘Live or Die.’ Some thing with teeth.