Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

22 minutes ago, Jeanne Dielman said:

01. The Grants - 4:57

02. Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - 4:45

03. Sweet - 3:35

04. A&W - 7:13

05. Judah Smith Interlude - 4:36

06. Candy Necklace - 5:14

07. Jon Batiste Interlude - 3:33

08. Kintsugi - 6:18

09. Fingertips - 5:48

10. Paris, Texas - 3:26

11. Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing - 4:00

12. Let the Light In (feat. Father John Misty) - 4:38

13. Margaret (feat. Bleachers) - 5:39

14. Fishtail - 4:02

15. Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis) - 4:08

16. Taco Truck x VB - 5:53

this confuses me because fingertips would fit perfectly fine on Side C and seems almost squished into Side B...

maybe the mockup she posted WAS wrong :oopna2:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Lana probably lost her music videos when her camcorder was stolen. I doubt we will get any of those soon. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

18 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Agreed, although I already know that I'm changing the position of the Jon Batiste interlude to either: 1. Between Fingertips and Paris, Texas

or 2. Between Let the Light in and Margaret

I hate the Interlude - Song - Interlude structure so much that I don't care if I mess up the flow by changing it

when Candy Necklace transitions directly into the Jon interlude then what :ma:

1 minute ago, Jaeden xx said:

Me waiting for the absolute sent back to the outer stratosphere spill that fingertips is about to write :popcorn:

Absolutely boring . But I’m waiting too ….. And that doesn’t make me a good person ……