Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Jack's voice is lovely. Even though I don't listen to his band, his music is the kind of music I always listen to so I'm sure Margaret will be one of my faves :defeated:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Jack's voice is lovely. Even though I don't listen to his band, his music is the kind of music I always listen to so I'm sure Margaret will be one of my faves :defeated:

:true:

welcome to margaret's club, we are now two members.

I can't even make the "Lana do something" joke because she already did and it didn't even work to stop the madness :eartha:

imageproxy.jpg

Said he'd come back every March
Just to help me if I'd paint my Fishtails gold
Fishtails, blue
Said he'd fix me like Kintsugi
Give me candy necklaces, take away the peppers
And paint my fishtails gold
My fishtails blue

:icant:

47 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Agreed, although I already know that I'm changing the position of the Jon Batiste interlude to either: 1. Between Fingertips and Paris, Texas

or 2. Between Let the Light in and Margaret

I hate the Interlude - Song - Interlude structure so much that I don't care if I mess up the flow by changing it

I think that the reason she positioned the song between the two interludes mean that there’s a flow between them

like and intro, climax, resolution 

it makes me think that this song is going to be very special, I mean it’s already so gorgeous with just the snippet we got 

it’ll be interesting to see what this block is going to sound like

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

2 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I think that the reason she positioned the song between the two interludes mean that there’s a flow between them

like and intro, climax, resolution 

it makes me think that this song is going to be very special, I mean it’s already so gorgeous with just the snippet we got 

it’ll be interesting to see what this block is going to sound like

I'll give it a fair shot! I'll probably change my mind now that you say this :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

I'll give it a fair shot! I'll probably change my mind now that you say this :trisha:

Noooooo I didn’t mean to change your mind <3 just thinking thoughts :sluttybunny:

But it’s so intriguing with two interludes squish a song….her mind

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Fun fact 4 perspective:

Judah Smith iNtErLuDe is 9 seconds shorter than the title track, 20 seconds longer than West Coast, and 1 minute longer than Let Me Love You Like a Woman.

:wub: