Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Peppers is still such a camp title, sorry, I can’t get over that one. rihanna-laugh.gif It’s up there with Fishtail. rihanna-laugh.gif Though I will say, Taco Truck x VB feels oddly fitting for Lana because I can hypothesize her vision for that one. tumblr_o2et9s7jYy1u6n38po1_400.gif Perhaps the Taco Truck comes into play the way the Mariners Apartment Complex did! tumblr_o2et9s7jYy1u6n38po1_400.gif

25 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Paris, Texas and Peppers are the two songs we know the least about at this point unfortunately 

At least we know the instrumental of Paris, Texas and tommy genesis feature is a sample from 2015 

We know almost nothing about “Let the Light In” :crai:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

5 minutes ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

I just wanna know why the interludes are the lengths of full-ass songs like what makes it an interlude

It's probably an artistic choice. I am sure with the context of the album it will all make sense. Lana has never been one to do things conventionally. I am excited for these interludes. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

I hope the pastor interlude is a sermon about the sin of lust with Lana laughing and screaming profanities in the background  :hooker:

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

14 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

this album is gonna make it or break it for me in terms of stanning Lana

why? lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, American Whore said:

why? lol

i’m just bored of her new sound post NFR it really just isn’t for me. It just doesn’t do it for me anymore. Lyrically it’s all beautiful tho

negAbhB.png