Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

It actually makes zero sense why she showed the songs on the Vinyl  but didn’t release the track list. So my conclusion a that The Grants, Sweet and A&W are all gonna be released as singles??

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

It actually makes zero sense why she showed the songs on the Vinyl  but didn’t release the track list. So my conclusion a that The Grants, Sweet and A&W are all gonna be released as singles??

i think it was just a mistake tbh :bebe:

cuz u can only see those 4 songs on like two mock-ups on one specific site and it’s super LQ

34 minutes ago, tulsaglory said:

i fear this record will not be appealing for BB haters

Good thing it won’t be anything like BB…does American Whore sound like something on BB? No. 

12 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

my old friends from years ago are texting me saying “old lana is back” and they are just casual listeners. 

the aesthetics are profoundly beautiful (ribbons, eyeliner, pout, vintage aesthetic) 

and the song itself is also a dream. idk why y’all think she’s “gone” ? :(

Because there’s a lot of BTD/UV/HM widows in this thread. 
Lana is literally being considered one of the best composers of the century and getting more and more acclaimed as time goes by

Just now, Aberdeen Beauty Queen said:

If she's really going for the home-made experimental vibe she should go full-Lizzy with the music videos

She does…even go somewhere outside the states.. Paris ? 

1 minute ago, brandon said:

I’m hoping for super vintagey videos, but still with a budget 

like the beginning of  the LFL video… that would slay.. or even the moon scene of the Love video

well... since Ben is still using his rocket emoji....:dua:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

8 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

They better be :smokes:

gud morning ladies

do we have anything going on? :fabcat:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

gud morning ladies

do we have anything going on? :fabcat:

Attacking each other over subjective opinions, what else is new

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Pale Fire said:

i just hope girl remembers that one of the hallmarks of a great songstress is versatility

Like yes give us these wordy piano ballads, but give us slutty anthems too

american whore is our slutty anthem 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

10 minutes ago, vitriolkisses said:

The single sounds very inspired to these ears! It has so much going on but it doesn’t ever sound overproduced. I love the palpable sense of urgency for something to survive you in the grander scheme of things. She must know by now her inimitable artistry won’t be forgotten so she speaks instead about a more general cosmic insignificance. It sounds like a truism but I do take it for granted how we have the brief honor of finding beauty in living/touching the souls of others from different walks of life. I’m totally on board with this era. 

This is so beautiful :xcry: I'm sure she does know that her artistry won't be forgotten but she's had so much hate and misunderstanding thrown her way that there must also be concern that she'll be remembered for unfair reasons, and she really cares about ensuring that her legacy ends up being what she knows it to be. 

The way the song ends with the choir still singing her song after she's gone is so powerful, like a mirror to her music living long past her.

2 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

i just hope girl remembers that one of the hallmarks of a great songstress is versatility

Like yes give us these wordy piano ballads, but give us slutty anthems too

American Whore is coming

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

somebody should ask about sweet and the grants, i'm so curious about them :wowcry:

I feel like The Grants is going to be your favorite song on the record 

It's giving me AKA vibes for sure

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.