Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I really just wanted to take a moment to appreciate the fact that we got fed so well today. The vinyl variants and associate artwork were beyond amazing, the single sounds good sonically (If you dislike the vibe, sound, or lyrics that's your opinion and I feel like everyone has said enough today at this point so I'll leave it at that), we're getting our first album in Dolby Atmos for Lana, and we have a release date and various other things to be excited about. :wave2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

somebody should ask about sweet and the grants, i'm so curious about them :wowcry:

i need information on the closing track like gawd

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

when american whore is her true revenge track about the media's perception of her and all of her haters Tim & Eric Mind Blown GIF - Reaction GIFs

when it directly mentions the SNL backlash and the interviewer who manipulated her words about suicide

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

On 12/7/2022 at 9:14 PM, blackpalmtrees said:

Certain girls here know how to make it hot 

_NEFDQ.gif

and none of them would be you

_NEFDQ.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

so there's a honeymoon post from February 22 2022 and the caption says 
׺°”˜`”°º× 𝕚’Ⓥέ 𝐥Øνᵉ𝔡 𝔼𝐕𝔼𝕣Ў ᵇᗝ𝓨 ί’ⓥ€ E𝓿𝑒𝐫 𝓓ⓐŦε∂ ׺°”˜`”°º×

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaTNE99paZ0rf3GINXP44nPDDkoKNLdl7Nsqvc0/

A SONG TITLE PERHAPS?

manifesting I've loved every boy I've ever dated :true:

faSE.gif

3 hours ago, paradisetropico said:

it also makes me happy to see jack antonoff posting her on his instagram with a friendship of support. a honest intention. (the same of which the indie girlies who unfollowed lana in 2020 follow his acct -marina,lucydacus,julia jacklin & knowing they most likely will see her stunning beautiful album cover & will be curious to listen…. )

💪🌹🖕💪🔥 

ew, these fake bitches

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Anyway...any update on the tracklist?

no :awkney:

we wouldn't be arguing about opinions & talking about why american whore will be her magnum opus (despite knowing literally nothing but the title, which might not even be the title)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif