Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

https://twitter.com/lanadelreystats/status/1615037257139748879?s=46&t=j0wfHD8TYbjwqEGkyDhsOQ

i'm gonna need Ben and Ed to do something, and by do something, I mean release A&W or The Grants right now

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

lanaboards is really in its spreading misinformation era... tulla-luana-happy.gif and not even intentionally like they just don't understand us and our silly jokes!!!!

lana actually made a typo in her post and ocean blvd will be dropping february 24th. there will be a hidden taylor swift feature in which you can hear lana dragging her across the floor and pulling her hair after recording snow on the beach which lana decided to keep in (with taylor's consent) because it shows the "real" and "raw" process behind making an album. you heard it here first

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

and not even intentionally like they just don't understand us and our silly jokes!!!!

the first fake tracklist i made i never even intended to get taken seriously i posted it as a kii and people started believing it (and pointing out the typos :toofloppy:) and i just went with it and made 2 more :toofloppy:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, paris texas said:

the first fake tracklist i made i never even intended to get taken seriously i posted it as a kii and people started believing it (and pointing out the typos :toofloppy:) and i just went with it and made 2 more :toofloppy:

the one fake tracklist i made was taken semi seriously over a couple pages i'm proud of that :eartha:

there was nothing else to talk about tbh

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

American Whore out Valentine's Day I predict :diva:

American Whore/Sweet double single :oprah4:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

kind of wish in Lana’s caption instead of saying “March 24th” she just said “24th now thanks” and we would’ve all assumed that the second single was coming on 1/24 rather than the album being delayed. just so i could watch (and partake) in the breakdowns when nothing happened on Jan 24th

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

kind of wish in Lana’s caption instead of saying “March 24th” she just said “24th now thanks” and we would’ve all assumed that the second single was coming on 1/24 rather than the album being delayed. just so i could watch (and partake) in the breakdowns when nothing happened on Jan 24th

and then when it happened again the 2nd time on feb 24th :ma:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

not on caroline polacheck’s release date my girl needs every stream she can get :toofunny:

You lose some you win some at the Santa Anita race track :oprah3:

Just now, paris texas said:

and then when it happened again the 2nd time on feb 24th :ma:

and the third time on march 24th when inevitably nothing happens and the album comes out on april 24th :sadcore4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, God&Monster said:

So did anyone receive any info/email regarding the delay? Apple Music and her website are showing 10th March still.

I want to believe....:defeated:

I remember @nectarofthegodss did