Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I feel like Kintsugi will have a timeless quality to it, like Ocean Blvd and Video Games has. I cannot wait for it. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

18 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm probably late to this, but i'm claiming the grants, sweet, kintsugi, paris, texas, grandfather, and fishtail :true: 

I don’t know which songs to claim :bebe:

at the moment, the Maritime ones excite me the most, so Grandfather and Fishtail. 
American Whore has been my number 1 since the first minute we heard of it. 
im warming up to the titles Taco Truck, Peppers and Margaret.

15 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

All I know is that Kintsugi truthers will have the hardest battle to fight knowing that it's one of her slowest tracks to date, besides Margaret stans. I'm ready to defend Kintsugi at all costs. :oprah3:

Heroin sure ain’t a fast-paced song, and yet it’s a fan fave here. I have no problem with Kintsugi being slow-paced :true:

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

for some reason margaret gives me effervescent 80s vibes :lolliney: 

Same. Someone will edit out Jack's vocals and it will be a favorite for some, I'm sure

Hope it doesn't make the song like 2 minutes though :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Heroin sure ain’t a fast-paced song, and yet it’s a fan fave here. I have no problem with Kintsugi being slow-paced :true:

True! I'm more so thinking about the "bare piano" description with how victimized a lot of people have become from a musical instrument :true:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, teoc said:

I wonder how peppers is going to sound like 

I claim a summer bummer part 2 :smokes::trisha:

now that u mention it, I think it is the only song we know nothing about musically (apart from the sample)

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, The Grants said:

now that u mention it, I think it is the only song we know nothing about musically (apart from the sample)

I am so intrigued because tommy genesis has a particular style of music 

Just now, wheresthatboyfromdreams said:

ok guys now its a loss for the Pisces

It really is :crai: but I will say the chaotic titles do match Aries more than Pisces lol

again i really don’t think lana’s album delay has anything to do with miley, it’s probably vinyl production taking slightly longer than the estimate they were originally given. manufacturing records is taking at minimum 5 months right now, and lana was still working on the album in august and september at least, they were probably cutting it very close with that 3/10 date anyway

Whatever delayed the album, Lana seemed annoyed by it. I do not think it was her choice. "March 24 now, thanks" seems kinda passive aggressive to me? Anyone else get this? 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

again i really don’t think lana’s album delay has anything to do with miley, it’s probably vinyl production taking slightly longer than the estimate they were originally given. manufacturing records is taking at minimum 5 months right now, and lana was still working on the album in august and september at least, they were probably cutting it very close with that 3/10 date anyway

When the release date is delayed because of vinyl production due to Miley's vinyls also being produced what then :eartha2:

Just now, fishtails said:

When the release date is delayed because of vinyl production due to Miley's vinyls also being produced what then :eartha2:

i was actually also going to say the slight vinyl delay might also be another artist hogging and overwhelming all of the pressing plants… i don’t think miley would be pressing any more than lana though, iirc from what i’ve seen miley’s album also only has two variants, but apparently taylor is releasing SNTV before the end of April and if that’s true i can see that being another reason for a delay in physical copy production 🪦

The title “Peppers” makes me think of a cat and I don’t even know why. :crai:

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

8 minutes ago, MagicalTrancePotion said:

The title “Peppers” makes me think of a cat and I don’t even know why. :crai: