Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

watch her delay it again until june 

unmanifesting:oprah3:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

6 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i was actually also going to say the slight vinyl delay might also be another artist hogging and overwhelming all of the pressing plants… i don’t think miley would be pressing any more than lana though, iirc from what i’ve seen miley’s album also only has two variants, but apparently taylor is releasing SNTV before the end of April and if that’s true i can see that being another reason for a delay in physical copy production 🪦

miley and her knockoff solar power-esque vinyls need to pack it up to urban outfitters IMMEDIATELY if not sooner :trisha:

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

i declare that kintsugi will be fine china's sister ... i haven't really read the kintsugi descriptions but if it's long and piano-based then i'm feeling a more raw sibling of fine china!! they both reference dishes in the title and are almost the same length (6:10 and 6:18 ? maybe) like obviously they are connected slays

i'm going down now with all of my fine china, kintsugi

all of my dishes with the gold lines through them

gretchen-party.gif

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i declare that kintsugi will be fine china's sister ... i haven't really read the kintsugi descriptions but if it's long and piano-based then i'm feeling a more raw sibling of fine china!! they both reference dishes in the title and are almost the same length (6:10 and 6:18 ? maybe) like obviously they are connected slays

i'm going down now with all of my fine china, kintsugi

all of my dishes with the gold lines through them

gretchen-party.gif

I CLAIM THIS 

i think if the album leaks, i only might listen to candy necklace because i seriously can’t wait like i love the snippet 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

1 hour ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

idk why but i have this gut feeling that lana is gonna sample venice bitch in taco truck.. maybe thats what the VB stands for? as a VB stan i remain hopeful

y’all are slow on purpose :eartha2:

no wait this is making fun of reddit stans…go ahead :ma:

1 minute ago, wheresthatboyfromdreams said:

about DNC: - Insider Eclipse mentions that Lana is creating a trilogy with this album. December 29
D - did you know
N - second album
C - third album
confirmed by BOZ

Where?

2 minutes ago, wheresthatboyfromdreams said:

about DNC: - Insider Eclipse mentions that Lana is creating a trilogy with this album. December 29
D - did you know
N - second album
C - third album
confirmed by BOZ

i think he was joking lmao

7 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

y’all are slow on purpose :eartha2:

no wait this is making fun of reddit stans…go ahead :ma:

no i deadass was channeling my inner tiktok and reddit stan:agree:

He was joking :air:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Remembering back to LFL when the tracklist didn't drop until like what... 10 days before? The day of the SB/GL double drop right? Also makes me laugh that Coachella and WTWWAW were "ugly" and "long" titles back then :toofunny:

8V7Yvel.png

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm disappointed because that would give us the opportunity to come up with so many wacky fake album titles :air: 

Norwegian Waves That Crash Upon Your Desire

Coca Cola & The Sunshine State

:clapback:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

hopefully by the time the album comes out the weather is warm enough for me to go to my summer house and listen to it there... it would be such a great experience listening to the record at night/early mist and dew covered morning surrounded by nature :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Kintsugi is giving Japanese minimalism, so the bare piano makes sense. The whispering/"barely opens her lips" thing brings the first chorus of Blue Banisters to mind. And it's slower than Change. It sounds like a very idiosyncratic track, actually. Anyway, @Kintsugi picked that one for their username and said that it's the best song ever, so I'm hoping for the best. :hooker:

Peppers, GPSOTSOMFWHDSF and Let the Light In are the real head-scratchers though. I don't know what to expect from these songs sonically. I assume that Let the Light In must be orchestral/jazzy, and Peppers must be vibey like Fishtail and Taco Truck. But you never know with Lana, lol. I have no idea about the Grandfather track at all.