Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

18 minutes ago, imenos said:

she didn't use strings and drum beats on btd ? 

Born to Die used strings (violins, cello, etc.) and alternative hip hop / trip hop beats. The Trio (which isn't even her own song) used trap beats and trumpets.

3 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Born to Die used strings (violins, cello, etc.) and alternative hip hop / trip hop beats. The Trio (which isn't even her own song) used trap beats and trumpets.

the trio has also strings and born to die has also trap beats

btd has heavy production and the trio is one of the songs that had the heaviest production out of her last albums

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

WAIT YALL WHAT IF THEY MEANT THAT SWEET WAS THE LOVE SONG (from nfr) OF THE ALBUM :oprah4:

That's exactly what they meant! Short, lovely, piano ballad

1 minute ago, blackpalmtrees said:

I haven’t checked back on you heauxs since Kingtsugi gave us all the track lengths

Anything new since? No t no shade im not into all the questionable humor and subjects here just wanna stay on top of the real tea

:stareney:

fake leak scare and mass exodus of posts moved from here to random lana discussion nothing new nothing fresh typing.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, blackpalmtrees said:

I haven’t checked back on you heauxs since Kingtsugi gave us all the track lengths

Anything new since? No t no shade im not into all the questionable humor and subjects here just wanna stay on top of the real tea

:stareney:

no nothing new

"Don’t forget me"

Lana's piano ballads (Love song, Beautiful) always end up being some of my favorites of their respective album so I'm ready to defend Kintsugi and Grandfather please finger fuck my father or whatever it's called. Get behind me ballad girls!

8V7Yvel.png

Damnit- I thought they meant sweet was A love song, not specifically tied to the NFR piano track :trisha:, THE love song

Just now, Golden Hour said:

Lana's piano ballads (Love song, Beautiful) always end up being some of my favorites of their respective album so I'm ready to defend Kintsugi and Grandfather please finger fuck my father or whatever it's called. Get behind me ballad girls!

:hillary: The explicit cut

I was listening to the title track and I got to thinking that I thought

Maybe I'd get less stressed if Lana give us a mv directed by Rich Lee

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

Also this feels so personal to listen to her mentioning of wanting children like in Dance Till We Die , Blue Banisters, and now Sweet:krylie:idk i think its a very touching theme for her and the way she lets the world to see her soul... Thank you Lana for trusting us