Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

People genuinely believed that BOZ said DNC was an album trilogy. How can people not pick up on that obvious joke? :facepalm:

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

lmao Pitchfork hasn't got the memo, they just posted a picture of Lana on Instagram and said: "Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd is Lana Del Rey’s first album since 2021. Due out March 10, the record is one of our most anticipated releases of the year."

On 12/15/2022 at 9:43 AM, Wait For Life said:

Omfg we finally got a new theme refresh your pages lipsters :oprah4:

s0bDh90.png

2KFWbtt.png

I really love this 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

lmao Pitchfork hasn't got the memo, they just posted a picture of Lana on Instagram and said: "Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd is Lana Del Rey’s first album since 2021. Due out March 10, the record is one of our most anticipated releases of the year."

Just checked, and its fixed. What's REALLY weird is that either because they are verified, or business associated, it doesn't say "Edited" under the caption like Instagram used to. I remember people wouldn't edit out their spelling mistakes until after the algorithm showed the post, because if they immediately edited it, the algorithm would kill the post :smh:.

11 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i want a new lanaboards theme with these gorgeous visuals personally :xgiggle:

this was a serve

Oh it eats

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

I don't think that the delay was due to Miley, honestly. It's clear at this point that neither Lana nor the label care about the number 1. They know Lana will sell anyways, and above all she will be constant with time. They are also aware that crazy people who buy 22937983794 vinyls of the same 16 songs like us exist, so they really don't need that much effort! Not to talk about the Ellie contrast on the same day... I think it was simply because of the vinyl production... again not ready on time. That's it!

:oprah2:

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

img%5D

i made a vinyl mockup for the cover i made :party:

This should’ve been the uo variant:defeated:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

img%5D

i made a vinyl mockup for the cover i made :party:

This fits so well :trisha:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

3 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

I don't think that the delay was due to Miley, honestly. It's clear at this point that neither Lana nor the label care about the number 1. They know Lana will sell anyways, and above all she will be constant with time. They are also aware that crazy people who buy 22937983794 vinyls of the same 16 songs like us exist, so they really don't need that much effort! Not to talk about the Ellie contrast on the same day... I think it was simply because of the vinyl production... again not ready on time. That's it!

:oprah2:

I hope she didn't choose March 24 to destroy Katie Melua :cryney2:

Can't believe she's finally serving a spoken cooking book for us foodies :candy:
The Grants definitely is about a family dinner where Patty burnt the food, so they have to order something.
DYKTTATUOB is actually about Lanz standing in line to get that food and getting lost in her thoughts as she's waiting for her turn.
Sweet is a fabulous, gustatory description of the dessert she ordered.
A&W is about root beer, like, it's obvious.
The Judah Smith Interlude is about the sacramental bread at Churchome. It's actually why she attends there: it's like, the best thing she ever tasted.
Again, Candy Necklace is obvious. It's her favorite jewelry because you can eat it.
The Jon Batiste Interlude tells us how she realized her life wasn't music but food, so she decides to become a chef.
Kintsugi is a side song about the importance of your dish choice when presenting food. She sings about how how she had to repair her favorite plate after she accidentally broke it.
In Fingertips, she talks about the best technique to knead bread.
Paris, Texas is the central recipe of the album: a tex mex coq au vin.
GPSOTSOMFWHDSF is here to remind us about the importance of fresh ingredients: go fish your own salmon, lipsters! :true:
Let The Light In is a fun song about her fridge, and how light penetrates her soul whenever she opens it.
Margaret is about her favorite pizza: margherita. Simple but efficient, two words to describe her cuisine.
Fishtail teaches us how to prepare a fish. 
Peppers is about seasoning, like, anyone could've guessed that.
Taco Truck is super emotional. It's the follow-up of Bartender. She finally fulfills her dream of serving tacos while being on the road with the truck she bought in the middle of the night. It's a beautiful piece about the freedom and creativity cooking ultimately gives her.