Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

30 minutes ago, x VB said:

Can someone ask BoZ if we'll get another song before the album? Cause it's not that obvious you know... :wave2:

my opinion is BoZ gets to hear the album, but not sure he get’s any other news or not until really soon before the release. he is often clueless.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

So is ocean boulevard confirmed to be the lead single or was it just a buzz single? And if not, what do we think the real lead single will be? :um2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

47 minutes ago, your dealer said:

I just have had this feeling FOREVERRRR that there's so much more going on than just Tunnel. When lana deactivated her socials she said that she has so many other projects that require privacy.....as well as other things she stated in her video:

going on some different "endeavors" 

I'm always here making "lots of records"

this lady is up to something......and my delusional ass believes there's multiple albums being released in the next year or so and something else that we have never seen from lana:true:

I suspect a documentary tbh. Lana is one of the artists who really deserves a good one. She has always been a mystery. An enigmatic sensation. I always get this feeling that a very revealing documentary is on its way. 

8Qg234E.gif

4 hours ago, Summerain said:

This is wonderful. Lana comes to serve with "grandfather" OMGGG:defeated: LISTEN TO THE MINUTE 3:00

Wait is this the song she sampled or is this just a great example of Riopy's talent?

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

4 minutes ago, Sweet said:

I suspect a documentary tbh. Lana is one of the artists who really deserves a good one. She has always been a mystery. An enigmatic sensation. I always get this feeling that a very revealing documentary is on its way. 

I’ve always felt that the idea of Lana being “mysterious” was really exaggerated by the media. Realistically, we know a lot about her personal life outside of her being an artist. I think the “mysterious” hype was super prominent during btd because it was her “first” album and at the time we didn’t know as much about her. Plus, she was shy and her “persona” intrigued People 

Spoiler

Not to mentions she’s always super random so we never know her next move

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

if she decided to add "x VB" on Taco Truck. I guess at least half of the song samples Venice Beach, not just random 30 seconds:sluttybunny:

Maybe it goes back and forth like the verses are Taco Truck and the chorus is something from VB like "oh God I miss you on my lips, its me your little Venice Bitch" 

Kind of like a mash up between the two songs :oic3:

Venice Bitch really is her best song and not overrated in the slightest but that's a conversation for another day (and thread lol)

But on topic, I really am so curious how she's going to sample it. It's such a specific song and instrumental so how is she going to make Taco Truck sound fresh and not just a rehash? I have no doubt that she will blow our minds with this outro.

okay since you’re all hating on the one thing that got all of us through the hellish NFR pre-release, i doubt she will directly use just a part from VB.. i think it will be like a sample with added instruments to it?

i can’t remember which insider said it but there’s electric guitar 100% so it makes sense that it must be from where the song progresses a little ? surely? but i think it would hopefully be added instruments on top of the sample????

Not sure if anybody said it but i’m 100% sure that Taco Truck will sample VB the way Wild at Heart sampled How to Disappear, unless it’s a little more considering “x VB” is in the title haha

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

Not sure if anybody said it but i’m 100% sure that Taco Truck will sample VB the way Wild at Heart sampled How to Disappear, unless it’s a little more considering “x VB” is in the title haha

Here’s hoping! I like VB, I just have to be in a specific mood for it.

man i wish she would’ve left “x VB” out of the title to save the surprise of the song that’s sampled lmao plus it’s such a. weird title but it is lana we’re talking about 

(but maybe it’ll make sense in context of the song)

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I woke up feeling weirdly excited for Kintsugi. I really hope them insiders weren't lying about this song. I want to be slayed so bad. :shutup: