Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

23 minutes ago, naachoboy said:

:ohno:

basically we have the tracklist, track lengths, writing credits & some lyric snippets - we still don't have production credits yet

there's a lot of info so i would go through this blog post by @Beautiful Loser

as well as going through @Kintsugi's profile (not sure if you were here for this or not but he's the current insider of the moment and we've been able to verify what he is saying as real)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

23 minutes ago, naachoboy said:

:ohno:

39 minutes ago, road1029384756 said:

Is there a short list of everything we know so far? Honeymoon, leaks, insiders, interviews, scavenging the internet, and officially?

Manifesting we’ll get something today, we need at least a snippet or the album trailer, it seems this fucking month won’t ever end and I’m bored and anxious as fuck 

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

All I need to know is the date of the next single if we're getting one :eartha2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

14 minutes ago, Blossom said:

same like at least tell me if we're not lol. its the anticipation that gets me

me too. tbh part of me doesn't want another single because i want to experience the album as a whole but at the same time the prospect of getting one is keeping me on edge because i know i don't have the willpower to resist listening to it oops

24 minutes ago, Dreamboy said:

Manifesting we’ll get something today, we need at least a snippet or the album trailer, it seems this fucking month won’t ever end and I’m bored and anxious as fuck 

the way this account pops in every other day demanding snippets 😭 love the manifestation

8 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

22UM1IM33313.rgb.jpg

okay sorry that came off mean i just think people starving for producer credits is funny because we can make very close and educated guesses 😭😭

The Grants: Mike Hermosa, Jack Antonoff

Sweet: Drew Erickson

A&W: Jack Antonoff

Judah Smith Interlude: Jack Antonoff

Kintsugi: Jack Antonoff

Fingertips: Drew Erickson

Let the Light In: Mike Hermosa, Jack Antonoff, Zach Dawes, Benji

Margaret: Jack Antonoff

Fishtail: Jack Antonoff

Taco Truck x VB: Jack Antonoff, Mike Hermosa

the only ones we don’t really know are the sampled songs and Candy Necklace/Jon Interlude

also i really hope candy necklace is just lana. just her. no one else, no other producer except her. i rrreeeeeaaaalllyyyyy don’t want anyone involved in candy necklace except lana del rey. just her singing, just her writing, literally only her for this one single track i don’t care about the others im most excited for candy necklace it better slay with JUST her istfg 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

also i really hope candy necklace is just lana. just her. no one else, no other producer except her. i rrreeeeeaaaalllyyyyy don’t want anyone involved in candy necklace except lana del rey. just her singing, just her writing, literally only her for this one single track i don’t care about the others im most excited for candy necklace it better slay with JUST her istfg 

wdym no other producer except lana, Batiste is literally the producer

5 minutes ago, jamesss said:

i have some bad news for you then

Spoiler

i’m just gonna say it’s weird how much hate and distaste i’ve seen about Jon Batiste’s contribution on this album, a first time lana collaborator, that i haven’t seen for any of the other yt collaborators besides jack who people have already been hating on for years anyway :sideeye:

Just now, lilac heaven said:
  Hide contents

i’m just gonna say it’s weird how much hate and distaste i’ve seen about Jon Batiste’s contribution on this album, a first time lana collaborator, that i haven’t seen for any of the other yt collaborators besides jack who people have already been hating on for years anyway :sideeye:

i've already seen a couple people (and when i mean a couple i literally mean like 2 people) bring this up and it's... strange :bebe:

the QFTC defenders' silence is very loud right now

4 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i can’t remember which one of you it was but i did not forget when one of y’all compared Jon Batiste’s music to Meghan Trainor :sideeye: very different sources of inspiration