Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Fever said:

February has the shortest amt of days in the entire year so there’s that positive outlook 

And it's not a leap year! Manifesting a valentines day week single/promo single drop 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

17 minutes ago, jamesss said:

also i really hope candy necklace is just lana. just her. no one else, no other producer except her. i rrreeeeeaaaalllyyyyy don’t want anyone involved in candy necklace except lana del rey. just her singing, just her writing, literally only her for this one single track i don’t care about the others im most excited for candy necklace it better slay with JUST her istfg 

aww the delulu hit you now :trisha:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:
  Hide contents

i’m just gonna say it’s weird how much hate and distaste i’ve seen about Jon Batiste’s contribution on this album, a first time lana collaborator, that i haven’t seen for any of the other yt collaborators besides jack who people have already been hating on for years anyway :sideeye:

I agree and for the record I’m excited to see what his contributions sound like. I’m more intrigued by the interlude than Candy Necklace tho. Will it be an instrumental extension of CN? A whole different song that’s just him? I’m so curious what it’s going to be.

Just now, BoDaToe said:

I agree and for the record I’m excited to see what his contributions sound like. I’m more intrigued by the interlude than Candy Necklace tho. Will it be an instrumental extension of CN? A whole different song that’s just him? I’m so curious what it’s going to be.

BOZ or Kintsugi i can’t remember said that there are a lot of electric guitars on the Jon interlude which is intriguing to me. although i wonder if it’s gonna be like FIILY/Breaking Up Slowly electric guitar or heavier more distorted UV-esque guitar

Jon Batiste is an absolute gem, literally what has the man done to deserve any hate. He is an incredibly talented and classically trained musician who I'm excited to see Lana work with. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

honestly i'm actually very intrigued and excited by jon batiste's work on this album because while i'm not his biggest fan or anything i think it'll add some much needed novelty & spice

that's not saying that the last 3 albums have been bad or anything but there hasn't really been that much new sonic sounds and it's just been building off sounds she already established on lust for life (and tbh in her early may jailer career)

so having some new blood come in is very exciting to me :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

8 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

BOZ or Kintsugi i can’t remember said that there are a lot of electric guitars on the Jon interlude which is intriguing to me. although i wonder if it’s gonna be like FIILY/Breaking Up Slowly electric guitar or heavier more distorted UV-esque guitar

Oooh! Interesting! I missed that. I’m just stoked Lana is working with a jazz musician. Like legit jazz musician.

4 hours ago, Fever said:

February has the shortest amt of days in the entire year so there’s that positive outlook 

To me, although the shortest, February is the worst month of the year: it’s the heart of winter and I always get my winter blues there. I hope a single is coming somewhere in that month to help me get through with it. 
anyways, The National has released Tropic Morning News, the lead to their new album  First Two Pages of Frankenstein (very Lana title btw) and it’s superb. It took the edge off waiting for Lana’s with not much to hold on to 

My predictions

Closer :

Get Free 

Taco Truck x VB 

Hope Is A Dangerous Thing 

Flipside 

Yayo

Bel Air 

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood 

Lucky Ones 

Sweet Carolina 

For Free 

Opener:

Honeymoon 

Cruel World 

Ride 

White Dress 

The Grants

Kill Kill 

Born To Die 

Text Book 

Love 

Norman Fucking Rockwell 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

so bored here's mine

giphy.gif

best opener ranking:

honeymoon

kill kill 

born to die

the grants

text book

cruel world

white dress

norman fucking rockwell

ride

love

closer ranking:

yayo

hope is a dangerous thing

taco truck x vb

this is what makes us girls

don't let me be misunderstood

get free

sweet carolina

the other woman

bel air

for free

mUENGN9.png

As much as I would want something to happen this month, I feel like it's very unlikely since the album is two months away. Beginning of February sounds more likely for anything to happen (single/music video/interview) if we get anything this month I feel like it won't be something big

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

6 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

okay sorry that came off mean i just think people starving for producer credits is funny because we can make very close and educated guesses 😭😭

The Grants: Mike Hermosa, Jack Antonoff

Sweet: Drew Erickson

A&W: Jack Antonoff

Judah Smith Interlude: Jack Antonoff

Kintsugi: Jack Antonoff

Fingertips: Drew Erickson

Let the Light In: Mike Hermosa, Jack Antonoff, Zach Dawes, Benji

Margaret: Jack Antonoff

Fishtail: Jack Antonoff

Taco Truck x VB: Jack Antonoff, Mike Hermosa

the only ones we don’t really know are the sampled songs and Candy Necklace/Jon Interlude

That's what I thought at first but the title track has only Lana & Mike as writers but 5 producers :hype:

But yeah I don't think it will be the case for the whole album. The Jack and Drew tracks are probably just with them as producers too but I have a feeling all the Mike tracks (since they were the earliest songs made) will have additional producers to tie the sound together even though the album is allegedly not that cohesive.

Also 100% agree on the Jon comment. It's weird :wtf3:

giphy.gif