Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

you're all so crazy ranking songs you've never heard of :what:

1 hour ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

how are you guys ranking the grants and taco truck?? off intuition ???:derpna3:

LANA RELEASE THE SECOND SINGLE THEY’RE LOSING IT!

It would be nice if @Kintsugi spilled on a set day every week, that would give us something to look forward to weekly. I vote Friday! :flutter:

Spoiler

being a capricorn, i like a schedule :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

27 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

It would be nice if @Kintsugi spilled on a set day every week, that would give us something to look forward to weekly. I vote Friday! :flutter:

Hide contents

being a capricorn, i like a schedule :oprah3:

yes @Kintsugi consider it plzz

i just wish i had something to look forward to, to make the march 24th date a little easier.. like a second single being released next friday or something. just anything to kind of break up the long wait between early december and end of march..

if there isn’t another snippet or single i will be a little disappointed 

but i don’t really want another NFR tease where we kinda knew the full album sound before it got released 

the way no insiders know anything about a second single is also not a good sign :/ :eartha2:

I think we'll get a single soonish (like sometime between now and early-mid February) and then another close to the album's release.

Just like we didn't know there was a boxset and merch I guess there's still some stuff to surprise us.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I think we'll get a single soonish (like sometime between now and early-mid February) and then another close to the album's release.

Just like we didn't know there was a boxset and merch I guess there's still some stuff to surprise us.

But I need it now:icant: