Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

21 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Honestly I’m thinking it’s gonna be a super early leak like mid to late Feb :rip: 

At this rate we’ll know all the lyrics by then :eartha:

I hope so…sorry Lana! praying for a leak today 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

16 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Can an insider please just confirm if we are getting a second single or not so we don’t have to clown every week until March 24th:brows3:

I don't think any of them even know, including Kintsugi (sorry girl)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

*poke* @Kintsugi

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

43 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Honestly I’m thinking it’s gonna be a super early leak like mid to late Feb :rip: 

ikr! almost every time i log onto lanaboards i'm kinda scared i will see a bunch of spoiler tags in this thread and we all know what that means... :toofunny: really hoping that doesn't happen tho and we get to hear the album on its proper release date :w8ing:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 minute ago, GrenadineGrass said:

i think lana REALLY enjoyed renaissance's rollout and wanted to do the same i guess :eartha2:

Yeah, it's not adding up :eartha2:

I know the charts don't really matter, but DYKTTATUOB was initially one of her most instantly successful songs in years...and they just let it flounder :eartha2:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, honeymo0n said:

ikr! almost every time i log onto lanaboards i'm kinda scared i will see a bunch of spoiler tags in this thread and we all know what that means... :toofunny:

spoiler tags by mods specifically because let's not act like a bunch of excited lipsters are going to remember to put spoilers

come on now

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, honeymo0n said:

ikr! almost every time i log onto lanaboards i'm kinda scared i will see a bunch of spoiler tags in this thread and we all know what that means... :toofunny: really hoping that doesn't happen tho and we get to hear the album on its proper release date :w8ing:

There was a pre-release (maybe Chemtrails?) where all we did was talk in spoilers and it was sending sdbfjfbfj :toofunny:

Most wanted promo:

-an in depth interview (imagine something like fresh air or marc maron ie a longform deep dive podcast interview that would be heaven but I’ll take a simple magazine/web interview too)

-AW and/or The Grants video

-an actual live (not pre-recorded) tv performance

-an IG q&a on record release day

aOaIzH2.gif

Us when we hear 

A&W 

a6161eda70582c67feb67b1c80267624.gif

Fishtail 

dance-three-people.gif

Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)

fire-chaotic.gif

Those songs gonna serve bop baddie hottie whore shake your ass energy..I can feel it :gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Us when we hear Kintsugi and Fingertips back to back

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952w2tyf69sijrzowxmhze

12 minutes ago, GrenadineGrass said:

i think lana REALLY enjoyed renaissance's rollout and wanted to do the same i guess :eartha2:

literally was going to say that lol we are very naive to think there isn't a possibility of her doing the exact same thing

3 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

Most wanted promo:

-an in depth interview (imagine something like fresh air or marc maron ie a longform deep dive podcast interview that would be heaven but I’ll take a simple magazine/web interview too)

-AW and/or The Grants video

-an actual live (not pre-recorded) tv performance

-an IG q&a on record release day

most of the things that she mentioned in the blue banisters release are happening this era so IM HOPING that we'll get an album trailer

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

10 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Part of me is still worried I’ll end up not liking this album 

girl me too, i said this a billion time and i'll keep saying it until the album leaks drops, i spent money i didnt have on thay vinyl please let it be good:bebe:

14 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Part of me is still worried I’ll end up not liking this album :oprah: Blue Banisters traumatised me

BB was great though

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, baddisease said:

BB was great though

BB has some amazing showstopping discography highlights but as a whole it didn’t do it for me :oprah: (specifically the new songs except for BBS)

qfrWuBl.png

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I’m not so sure about this, it seems they holding the album as much as they can.

If some leaker already has it, it seems he won’t be giving us the gold so early. I guess we’ll have to suffer til the week before release. 
As far as I can remember, none of the previous albums leaked very early, most of them leaked 1 week before street date or so.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791