Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I love her but Lana is genuinely so unprofessional. I still can’t believe she just never re-posted the insta post with the delay… and wasn’t even clear that it was an album delay in the first place.:defeated:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, Dreamboy said:

I’m not so sure about this, it seems they holding the album as much as they can.

If some leaker already has it, it seems he won’t be giving us the gold so early. I guess we’ll have to suffer til the week before release. 
As far as I can remember, none of the previous albums leaked very early, most of them leaked 1 week before street date or so.

NFR leaked over 2 weeks before release, i can see something like that definitely happening again esp with the album being delayed and retailers being dumb

5 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

BB has some amazing showstopping discography highlights but as a whole it didn’t do it for me :oprah: (specifically the new songs except for BBS)

im looking forward to see louder black bathing suit's daughters for this record

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

If I don’t like the album I will simply pretend to like it until the next one is announced 7 months later

Y1VakQi.gif

You know fans don’t like the album when they immediately start manifesting what the next album is going to sound like:sass:

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

NFR leaked over 2 weeks before release, i can see something like that definitely happening again esp with the album being delayed and retailers being dumb

tbh im FRIGHTENED with the idea of the album leaking in the original date due to some indie vinyl stores not being warned about the shipping or something like that

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

thinking about that weird ass pattern of albums from artists leaking over a month in advance that happened last spring/summer… Harry’s House leaking i think exactly a month before the release date, Maggie Rogers album leaking 2 months before the release date, beabadoobee album leaking about a month and a half before it came out. what was that about 😭 and is it selfish of me to hope Ocean Blvd will leak that early

If we make it to February 10th without a leak, that is VERY good all things considered. Let's be real

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I gave Lana my coin buying the vinyl so I will be manifesting that the album leaks March 10th so I can listen to it on my Cali trip:creepna3:

It’s so cute you all think we’re getting anything before march 24th :blush3:

9 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

If we make it to February 10th without a leak, that is VERY good all things considered. Let's be real

I don’t get why everyone keeps saying this tbh. Nothing is indicating we’re close to a leak, multiple people always get the album early, we just aren’t used to a random insider coming and spilling lyrics/descriptions. 

I honestly think we’ll be leak free until around March 10th

"Don’t forget me"

why y’all always so dramatic about album leaks ? it’s not like it happened the last 8 times :deadbanana: yeah lana doesn’t like it yadayada but it doesn’t change much and she’ll be fine as usual, it’s inevitable and most of you pretending to be shocked will listen to the leaks anyway :rip:

31 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

you really think it'll leak before then?:oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

41 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

why y’all always so dramatic about album leaks ? it’s not like it happened the last 8 times :deadbanana: yeah lana doesn’t like it yadayada but it doesn’t change much and she’ll be fine as usual, it’s inevitable and most of you pretending to be shocked will listen to the leaks anyway :rip:

The LB performative pearl clutching when it comes to leaks is always a bit funny, because everyone participates in the sort of culture around leaks, yet they act shocked and distressed when stuff leaks ahead of time. :deadbanana:

I mean it's sad for Lana because it does ruin the roll out, but it's not shocking.

7 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

It's almost a tradition at this point 

10 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

If it leaks in HQ then it'll be dumb not to listen to it.

Her biggest fans will stream it just as much when it's released and her casual fans will be too stupid to realise it's even leaked.

A win for all!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I genuinely don’t think any anticipated album in the last year has had a release without leaking beforehand. Even Midnights leaked about 3 days before and Taylor has way more security than Lana.

I know it's wrong, I know it's selfish, but I really REALLY hope it leaks. I really wanna hear it and be murdered by its flawlessness.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, lilac heaven said:

Still we’ll probably have to wait until March, I highly doubt it’ll leak in February l

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

This is the first album cycle where I've genuinely had no idea if it's gonna leak or not. Most of the information we got ahead of Lana announcing it herself was from insiders or limited snippets, so at least for me, it's really up the air

imageproxy.jpg