Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

my predictions:

The Grants: grand opening, dark & light at the same time, ultra cinematic and orchestral, godly, kinda churchy, really Honeymoon but improved

Sweet: classical love song with strings

A&W: progressive, tempo changes, crazy, unhinged, vulgar, sharp, psychedelic

JSI: eerie, dark, psycho, really delusional, strange, cold, frosty

Candy: dreamy, spacey with some more beat change like Heroin and kind of jazzy, progressive

JBI: bluesy, jazzy

Kintsugi: fairytalish, baroque, dreamy, forest, cinematic, really old-fashioned, sounds like made in France in 1940s

Fingertips: airy, ambientish, BB vibes but better, diarist, meditative, kind of winter in mountains

Paris: more boppy, kind dreamy but BTD fans could dig it but with some psychedelic touch and some guitars

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

moving on what do we think of the hit single 'The Grants' out next week! monkeymakeup.gif

A masterpiece :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Grandfather- beautiful ballad, strings, rainy, beachy, cold, underwater vibes, moving

Let Light: jazzy, psychedelic, loungish, sophisticated, elegant, classy 

Margaret: 80s synth-rock jam

Fishtails- TJF/Cherry of album, trippy, bouncy but also kind of dreamy, sultry, sexy

Peppers: dark sexy club, erotic, seductive, sharp, girl boss energy, could play in gay club

Taco: experimental, wild, psychedelic, big bang

44 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

Candy Necklace needs a tempo change or something. Manifesting it won't stay the same for 5 minutes. :oprah3:

we haven’t even heard it yet omg 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

Just now, Sunset Opal said:

any news ? :groundhog:

no not really people are saying there’s another picture of her tits but it’s already on her website. it’s the picture in the corner of the white variant vinyl on lanadelrey.com. like the photos that come with the vinyl.

and everyone thinks there’s a new single today or next week or tomorrow or literally any second i guess

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

Just now, jamesss said:

no not really people are saying there’s another picture of her tits but it’s already on her website. it’s the picture in the corner of the white variant vinyl on lanadelrey.com. like the photos that come with the vinyl.

and everyone thinks there’s a new single today or next week or tomorrow or literally any second i guess

thank you !!! <3333

1 minute ago, paris texas said:

kintsugi got sent phishing links and this forum has officially gotten into the meth stash :eartha2:

what in the….:stareney2: 

BEN, ED, and LANA, WAKE UP! You forgot to hit the button "release Fingertips to iTunes and streaming services!" on your laptop dated for today! Wake uppppppp! :eartha2:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Let us PLEASE go back to talking about the album

:eartha2:

Kintsugi lyrics - a masterpiece