Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i’ve noticed a pattern of Lana eras before the album comes out

• there’s usually a song that has very early lore that everyone assumes is going to be a single but is kept for album release day; ex Cherry, Dealer, Tulsa Jesus Freak, Cinnamon Girl

• tracks 1 and 2 are almost always singles

My prediction is that A&W is the song with the lore that we’ll have to wait for, I honestly think The Grants is gonna be the second and last single pre-release

I actually think Candy Necklace is going to be more of a Love Song/White Mustang situation, where yes we have the snippet and she teased it ahead of time, but it’s just gonna up being just a pretty standard album song as in it won’t be a single or anything, at least not until later

really? that’s interesting. i get the vibe that she won’t release the grants before the album, purely because of what i’d read from i think it was just BOZ about how it’s very personal and all that, plus kintsagi spilling too.. i see it as maybe too personal to release as a single? 

obviously all these songs are more personal and intimate but i just can’t imagine her releasing the grants yet. obviously i could be wrong but i feel like TG & TT X VB are complete no’s to me, oh and i don’t think the interludes either lol

15 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

really? that’s interesting. i get the vibe that she won’t release the grants before the album, purely because of what i’d read from i think it was just BOZ about how it’s very personal and all that, plus kintsagi spilling too.. i see it as maybe too personal to release as a single? 

obviously all these songs are more personal and intimate but i just can’t imagine her releasing the grants yet. obviously i could be wrong but i feel like TG & TT X VB are complete no’s to me

i’m mostly assuming TG just because on 4 of the 5 most recent lana albums, the first 2 songs have been pre-release singles (and the 1 that wasn’t we still got a very long snippet of track 1 ahead of time) :rip: i can definitely see Candy Necklace being a single too though. but just because TG is personal and intimate doesn’t mean it’s not likely to be a single, i mean Arcadia and Blue Banisters and Wildflower Wildfire and the Ocean Blvd title track are veryyyy personal as well so i don’t believe it’s off the table

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i’m mostly assuming TG just because on 4 of the 5 most recent lana albums, the first 2 songs have been pre-release singles (and the 1 that wasn’t we still got a very long snippet of track 1 ahead of time) :rip: i can definitely see Candy Necklace being a single too though. but just because TG is personal and intimate doesn’t mean it’s not likely to be a single, i mean Arcadia and Wildflower Wildfire and White Dress and the Ocean Blvd title track are veryyyy personal as well so i don’t believe it’s off the table

that is true. i am so curious about it, what she’s going to reveal etc. i did lowkey forget about how personal other single releases were, it is 6:40am where i am and i’m still awake :facepalm:

I think The Grants had a visual that was indeed the “small snippet of [their] lives over the last 2 years” that Lana said was on the stolen camcorder and that they were planning on sharing, so I totally agree with @lilac heaven. I wonder if she’ll still release it beforehand. If not that track, then I think either Sweet or A&W—just because the singles tend to be within the beginning of the tracklist. 

I think the next single will be between The Grants, A&W, or Candy Necklace 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnqhLGrOBS5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Not major news, and sorry if it's already been discussed because I must have missed it, but I just saw this and omg I get more hyped for this album every day!! :trisha:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Not major news, and sorry if it's already been discussed because I must have missed it, but I just saw this and omg I get more hyped for this album every day!! :trisha:

Thank you for sharing! I actually hadn't saw this myself and honestly any news is good news these days :candy:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

6 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

actually i forgot White Dress wasn’t a pre-release single either, why do i keep forgetting that it was released with the album :rip: it’s another mandela effect, like i have vivid memories of it coming out beforehand :bebe:

everyone thought it was 100% coming february 26th:bebe: it didn't :bebe:

i just hope there's another single i'm worried there won't be but i feel like there HAS to be another single

sUcVobB.png

6 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Omg I didn’t see this! And I’d consider it major news! Thanks for sharing king :heart:

8 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

i've said this like 9100913 times at this point but this album is gonna be so fucking good like i don't think i can emphasize how good this album is going to be using pure words

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Mariners Apartment Complex 🤝 Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he deep sea fishes

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

that two week delay really makes a big fucking difference :bebe: we would’ve only had like a month and half left rn until the album if it was still coming out on the 10th, but we have over 2 months to go still :bebe: it would’ve only been 7 weeks away, but it’s 9 weeks away which feels soooo much further than 7 :bebe: i actually would’ve been okay without a second single if the album were coming on the 10th but i feel like we NEED a second one now :bebe: literally well over 100 days between the album announcement/title track single release and the album release, nearly 1/3 of a calendar year :bebe:

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

that two week delay really makes a big fucking difference :bebe: we would’ve only had like a month and half left rn until the album if it was still coming out on the 10th, but we have over 2 months to go still :bebe: it would’ve only been 7 weeks away, but it’s 9 weeks away which feels soooo much further than 7 :bebe: i actually would’ve been okay without a second single if the album were coming on the 10th but i feel like we NEED a second one now :bebe: literally well over 100 days between the album announcement/title track single release and the album release, nearly 1/3 of a calendar year :bebe:

I think her plan was to just release the title track, and now she has to come up with something else :bebe:

Just now, Chemtrail said:

She kinda doesn't lmao it's only a 2 week difference

to-you-redd.gif

41 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I think her plan was to just release the title track, and now she has to come up with something else :bebe:

Lol imagine if there was no album at all and it was all a prank that went too far. That would explain the radio silence and the lack of tracklist. And that’s why you were right about  the GPS title - Lana saw it here and copied it

guys I feel like its way too early to lose hope about the second single. It's only been like 1.5 months since the first  single and we have  just over 2 months until the record comes out... we have plenty of time. I understand the panic though; I want the second single too.