Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

56 minutes ago, Blossom said:

guys I feel like its way too early to lose hope about the second single. It's only been like 1.5 months since the first ย single and we have ย just overย 2 months until the record comes out... we have plenty of time. I understand the panic though;ย I want the second single too.

1.5 monthsย  passed since the release of the single ?ย :bebe:ย it feels like more to meย :bebe:ย 

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

5 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

iโ€™ve noticed a pattern of Lana eras before the album comes out

โ€ข thereโ€™s usually a song that has very early lore that everyone assumes is going to be a single but is kept for album release day; ex Cherry, Dealer, Tulsa Jesus Freak, Cinnamon Girl

โ€ข tracks 1 and 2 are almost always singles

ย 

My prediction is that A&W is the song with the lore that weโ€™ll have to wait for, I honestly think The Grants is gonna be the second and last single pre-release

ย 

I actually think Candy Necklace is going to be more of a Love Song/White Mustangย situation, where yes we have the snippet and she teased it ahead of time, but itโ€™s just gonna endย up being a pretty standard album song as in it wonโ€™tย be a single or anything, at least not until later

A&W would be a dream, as a second single, but I donโ€™t think it will be it (my dream would be that A&W is released at the same time we can preorder the boxset with the alternate coverย :brows:)

Like you said, itโ€™s true that The Grants would follow her pattern, in previous releases. Iโ€™m not as excited for this track at the moment, Iโ€™m still scared it could be too ยซ specific ยป, a bit like Sweet Carolina, even if BoZ said it was beautiful. But I must say Iโ€™m warming up to it.ย I think itโ€™s for that one we got lyrics this week by Kintsugi, and I really love what I read thoughโ€ฆ

ย 

based on their length alone, Sweet or Godfather could be single-material. Candy Necklace, feat Jon Batiste, would attract attention for sure since he is a Grammy winner.
ย 

but hey, itโ€™s Lana: she could release Peppers for all we know.ย :true:

5 hours ago, Fingertips said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnqhLGrOBS5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

ย 

Not major news, and sorry if it's already been discussed because I must have missed it,ย but I just saw this and omg I get more hyped for this album every day!!ย :trisha:

I was just about to post itโ€ฆย 

Heres the same info, but with the RIOPY sample:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cnqjr0yqOCD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=ย (Itโ€™s just the RIOPY track and not a snippet of Godfather, guys)

Can someone confirm what BOZ's ranking was of this album?

I know it was another user that made it but boz confirmed it was accurate, im just curious to know what it wasย :um2:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

I really feel that with this album lana is returning her focus to production/soundscape as a powerful and dynamic story telling medium. From the little we know and weโ€™ve heard about the music and her inspirations,ย weโ€™re going to be transportedโ€ฆ Iโ€™m ready to be taken by itย 

ย 

12 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Can someone confirm what BOZ's ranking was of this album?

I know it was another user that made it but boz confirmed it was accurate, im just curious to know what it wasย :um2:

A&W

Grandfather

The Grants

Let the Light In

Tunnel

Fingertips

Paris, Texas
Jon Batiste Interlude

Taco Truck

Candy Necklace

Fishtail

Peppers

Sweet

Judah Smith Interlude

Margaret

Kintsugi

I bet she's so luckyย Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gifย to have a voice like that

ย 

last.fm

3 minutes ago, shadesofyayo said:

A&W

Grandfather

The Grants

Let the Light In

Tunnel

Fingertips

Paris, Texas
Jon Batiste Interlude

Taco Truck

Candy Necklace

Fishtail

Peppers

Sweet

Judah Smith Interlude

Margaret

Kintsugi

ย 

then he said that granfather is actually #1 and a&w #2

and margaret is the last one i think??? or judah

I think Sweet is going to be one of my faves. I love the soppy tracksย like beautiful and love songย :xcry:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ย 

I feel like Grandfather going to be my favourite after what RIOPY saidย :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.ย Itโ€™s on my album Honeymoon. Itโ€™s the antithesis of hopefulness. Itโ€™s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

ย 

i havenโ€™t listened to fingertips snippets nor the samples from the featured artists, i do kind of want to keep it as a surprise until i can hear the actual finished product.ย 

all iโ€™ve heard is candy necklace snippet and title track..

i literally have no idea how the rest is going to sound

i donโ€™t know how those of you that restrain yourselves from listening to the singles do it though, i could never. especially after seeing the hype in here, iโ€™d give in to my fomo

9 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

i havenโ€™t listened to fingertips snippets nor the samples from the featured artists, i do kind of want to keep it as a surprise until i can hear the actual finished product.ย 

all iโ€™ve heard is candy necklace snippet and title track..

i literally have no idea how the rest is going to sound

i donโ€™t know how those of you that restrain yourselves from listening to the singles do it though, i could never. especially after seeing the hype in here, iโ€™d give in to my fomo

I listened to the Fingertips snippets and two samples (only once) and I have no clue either about this albumย :hide:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, shadesofyayo said:

A&W

Grandfather

The Grants

Let the Light In

Tunnel

Fingertips

Paris, Texas
Jon Batiste Interlude

Taco Truck

Candy Necklace

Fishtail

Peppers

Sweet

Judah Smith Interlude

Margaret

Kintsugi

its so funny to see my name said on lanaboards when people talk about the judah smith interlude... like i kinda move for a sec

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

8 hours ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

no bc what do we do if the album l*aks in 2 weeks and it gets delayed til june

that would never happen and if it did who cares youโ€™d have the album alreadyย :rip:

39 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

its so funny to see my name said on lanaboards when people talk about the judah smith interlude... like i kinda move for a sec

ย 

Is your name Interlude?

16 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

lets all discuss the collapse and immediate shift that will be caused by 'The Grants'ย :oprah4:

what did i do

and also for giving meย Margaret