Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I don't want to be pessimistic, but I've got the feeling like this album roll out is going to be just like Blue Banister's ☠️ * crickets from Lana * 

Nooooooo she needs to promote

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

9 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I don't want to be pessimistic, but I've got the feeling like this album roll out is going to be just like Blue Banister's ☠️ * crickets from Lana * 

i think we got our only reference about it from her with that typewritten thank you letter :horror2:

28 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I find it fascinating that she produced top class music and lyrics, puts them out there for the world but doesn’t get the urge to promote them even a little? If I was in any way successful I’d parade myself all over the place. 

2 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

im traumatized by her male collabs, post honeymoon

sean ono lennon, that ugly voice on dealer, nikki lane :wtf2:

I read male collabs and read Nikki Lane and then I had myself a little laugh. Thank you 😂

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

Maybe unpopular opinion but I don't want insiders to spill more about the album. We already have so many descriptions (even if we still have no idea about how it's going to sound :hide:).

I still regret reading the Kintsugi lyrics cause I couldn't control myself so I selfishly prefer no more spills :icant:

I'd take dates and single plans of course :true:

the only thing i want to know is what jon's contribution to the album is. like does he have a verse on candy necklace or did he just help compose the track? what does his interlude consist of? if the pastor interlude is all spoken word, i have no idea what jbi will be like. boz implied there are electric guitars on it which only confuses me more... but otherwise i think from now on I'm going to ignore new info.

2 hours ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

i’m actually surprised fingertips hasn’t leaked yet, maybe the snippets were just a demo? idk i haven’t listened to them

my virgin moment

RIGHTTTTT, is like, ya know, the song that has been talked about since before we knew the name of the album (we even already had the title of the song long before) :oprah2:

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

Not sure if this has already been mentioned here (probably has), I haven’t been active in this thread lol, but found this :flutter:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I need to know who confirmed this, how are you so sure that the demo is that long?Screenshot-2023-01-21-21-45-47-083-edit-

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

15 hours ago, shadesofyayo said:

A&W

Grandfather

The Grants

Let the Light In

Tunnel

Fingertips

Paris, Texas
Jon Batiste Interlude

Taco Truck

Candy Necklace

Fishtail

Peppers

Sweet

Judah Smith Interlude

Margaret

Kintsugi

this is approx boz's ranking right? if so why is mariah4.giftaco truck x vb & its "outro for the books"mariah4.gif below an interlude

mUENGN9.png