Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I don’t usually have Lana related dreams but last night I had a dream the album was leaked. I remember none of the songs matching the descriptions we got, and being highly disappointed in A&W because there was no trap at the end :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

11 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I don’t usually have Lana related dreams but last night I had a dream the album was leaked. I remember none of the songs matching the descriptions we got, and being highly disappointed in A&W because there was no trap at the end :bebe:

Sounds realistic! 

20 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

That sounds so true…what a nightmare

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 hours ago, honey dew said:

I'm just gonna say it too I think there's something wrong w you if you can see Lana in that vid after getting robbed almost in tears looking so defeated pleading with people to not listen to the leaks and still be hoping that it leaks. I'm gonna be fine dining on the 24th on my 16-course gourmet LDR9 as the chef intended, while many people are writhing in their own saliva on the kitchen floor right now waiting for 96kbps crumbs of LDR9 to fall on the floor and give them E.Coli, tapeworm AND covid

i'm sorry babe it's gonna leak regardless cause everything leaks nowdays

17 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Empire of Lounge, a music magazine, will release an article on Lana Del Rey’s new album, Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Boulevard, on January 26th.

Never heard of this magazine. Nevertheless waiting for that. :sass:

giphy.gif

i really hope that article gives us some new information or is an interview or something but i’m sort of scared it won’t do or be either of those things because it seems like it’s a pretty small magazine, they only have like 6k followers :trisha: or maybe lana is actually purposely doing real press with smaller publications this time around because all of the big ones are mean to her and have done her dirty at one point or another in the past :trisha:

29 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Empire of Lounge, a music magazine, will release an article on Lana Del Rey’s new album, Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Boulevard, on January 26th.

Omg is it gonna be like a review

9 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

or maybe lana is actually purposely doing real press with smaller publications this time around because all of the big ones are mean to her and have done her dirty at one point or another in the past 

If that's the case, good for her. Hope they pay her some respect

30 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

698-CAB01-3922-409-E-8-E6-C-59-C0397-FC3-AB.jpg

oooh this is gonna eat 

was this made on canva or smth :xgiggle:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy