Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

the photo choice was on point tho :flutter: that's my fav from the shoot 

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Holy shit this is only two days away! Exactly how a good unreleased leak should be!! Smol tease and then the full enchilada :gurl:

Enchilada Truck x Noir  closing track of LDR10 confirmed :oprah4::oprah4::oprah4:

omg I was just wondering last night if there would be any magazines this era and here it is! :oprah:

Even if its not a whole new photoshoot an interview will still be great! I hope the next single isn't too far behind lol

6 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Enchilada Truck x Noir  closing track of LDR10 confirmed :oprah4::oprah4::oprah4:

SBDJDBDJF realistically I think we can expect new lyrics or song descriptions embedded within the article and I hope it’s of a song that we don’t know much about yet :trisha:

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

omg I was just wondering last night if there would be any magazines this era and here it is! :oprah:

Even if its not a whole new photoshoot an interview will still be great! I hope the next single isn't too far behind lol

Maybe it's coming out now cause there's a single this or next week :creepna2:

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

right i love it too- that photo of Lana, the pink text! im bummed that it wont be an actual physical copy :xcry: id love to own it 

it would fit your beautiful room so perfectly! :heart: :flutter: 

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Maybe it's coming out now cause there's a single this or next week :creepna2:

omg I hope so :oprah: it makes sense too, like if the single comes out tomorrow and then the interview on Thursday talking about that specific song :brows:

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

"The new album confirms its uniqueness beyond criticism."

I kinda wish they chose another description beyond ‘uniqueness’ bc that word is so vague. Like sure she’s a unique artist but what is it about the album that transcends criticism? Is it self-assured? Confident? Grounded? Experimental? In some ways I feel like the album is still a big mystery to me and I can’t wait to unpack at all :flutter:

Omg yaaas another Magazine we won:oprah4:

Friday better hurry up:true:

The cover looks so goood:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

Their instagram articles seem to be the equivalent of just a few tweets and their interviews just a few small quotes. I can't imagine we're getting much out of this, unless i'm missing something?

well, it's better to have this than nothing at all. :ohno: