Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just looking on their Instagram, it doesn't seem like they do interviews that often so it might just be more like their commentary on the album/song

But also I don't know why they posted a magazine cover mock up like that...maybe this is their first magazine ever? But its still digital :um2:

6 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

Their instagram articles seem to be the equivalent of just a few tweets and their interviews just a few small quotes. I can't imagine we're getting much out of this, unless i'm missing something?

Yeah, I doubt we'll get anything more than vague descriptions from this article, but it's cute :true:

4 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Just looking on their Instagram, it doesn't seem like they do interviews that often so it might just be more like their commentary on the album/song

But also I don't know why they posted a magazine cover mock up like that...maybe this is their first magazine ever? But its still digital :um2:

Better than nothing at this point :makeup2:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Manifesting an interview! I feel like it’s weird to get an album review two months out, it seems a bit early. I’d love for some in depth descriptions for Lana vs them just giving us review of songs 

"Don’t forget me"

I doubt we'll find out any new information, but hopefully it's a sign that things will pick up again in the next week or two :eartha2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, x VB said:

When she'll announce the Did you know that there's a wrld tour on this digital italian magazine :oprah:

Album announce announcement on Hola TV 

World Tour announce announcement via a small digital Italian Magazine 

Definetly can see that happening this era,

Would be iconic af :gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Ocean Boulevard said:

Album announce announcement on Hola TV 

World Tour announce announcement via a small digital Italian Magazine 

Definetly can see that happening this era,

Would be iconic af :gurl:

next single announce announcement on outlook

next music video announce announcement on microsoft encarta