Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Like I’m getting the vibe of them using Lana on the cover to generate hype and stuff from her fanbase only for it to be a paragraph long article talking about how weird the song titles are

It could even just be a review of the title track, and that's it. Maybe talk about the nipple picture and song titles to fill up some space

there are so many 'insiders' this era that if we were getting anything this week, we'd know by now

"Don’t forget me"

yeah let's lower our expectations lmao at least it's out in only 2 days, we won't be bashing our heads against the wall making up theories about the article for weeks

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I’m telling myself it’s just a review of the song & a positive remark about the album—if it’s anything more I’ll be pleasantly surprised:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Only 2 months away (59 days in total, to be exact)! Time will fly by and before we know it, the record will be here. I think this one will have such an enriching effect - just because of how cathartic but also really wild and unexpected it’s shaping up to be. :heart:

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Only 2 months away (59 days in total, to be exact)! Time will fly by and before we know it, the record will be here. I think this one will have such an enriching effect - just because of how cathartic but also really wild and unexpected it’s shaping up to be. :heart:

I’m hoping February goes quicker than this month, January feels like it’s lasted 6 weeks and there’s still one full week left :thumb2:

Just now, DCooper said:

:omfg2:

Maybe he'll Snow on the Beach her

maybe he’ll sample one of her songs!

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I’m hoping February goes quicker than this month, January feels like it’s lasted 6 weeks and there’s still one full week left :thumb2:

I knowwww I think January is just always going to be a long, albeit :eek: dreadful :eek: month. I consider it a little free trial month for the year ahead lol! February will definitely fly by, though - I always feel like I blink and then February’s gone :thumb2:

Her repost on Sunday looks even more strange now that nothing happened after it :scoff:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

yeah thank god february is the shortest month so if there's a single coming it will be a rollercoaster of emotions

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, sansafuckingstark said:

Not the magazine using the 🚀🚀 emojis in the comments

American Whore & Jupiter incoming :oprah4:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

It wouldn’t surprise me if Lana answered some questions for an Italian magazine, she’s always had a soft spot for Italy / Italian media. 

I think a lot of things pertaining to the album are gunna happen in the next few weeks so hopefully it will keep us distracted from spiraling :bebe:

faSE.gif

When the magazine describes every track... :oprah:

But it turns out they received an early mix of the album containing alt. versions that were bombastic and psychedelic :stareney:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

14 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

When the magazine describes every track... :oprah:

But it turns out they received an early mix of the album containing alt. versions that were bombastic and psychedelic :stareney:

:eartha2: