Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

"Earthquake."

Me when I hear Fingertips for the first time

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952a9jx2f4y2v0y5rxlolo

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

26 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Well @/empireoflounge have liked Lana's comment so maybe they're not shitting their pants and actually have a legit review coming :bebe:

okay this is good news, i think she meant it as in "what will people say". So maybe it's quite controversial :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

RE: her comment on the magazine instagram page

I personally read it as good news, it kinda gives sarcastic vibes hinting at major news being dropped tomorrow

:hottie:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, lilchunny said:

Do we know what time the magazine will come out in EST?

4:30AM

Everyone chug their diet mountain dews to stay up until 4:30 :candy:

When she announces new single, DYKTTATUOB deluxe edition, 2023/24 tour, new poetry book, American Standards & Classics, Unreleased album, Nikki Lane x LDR EP, a double album, film and a make up line :oprah:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: