Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I hear everyone saying they want "If you weren't mine, I'd be jealous of your love" sampled, but I want the beautiful losers, whatever part sampled in Taco Truck. It's addicting. 

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 minute ago, ivory almond said:

I hear everyone saying they want "If you weren't mine, I'd be jealous of your love" sampled, but I want the beautiful losers, whatever part sampled in Taco Truck. It's addicting. 

i honestly think she is using the vb instrumental as the instrumental for taco truck:facepalm: i can't imagine her putting x vb in the title if she isn't using a big part

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

So do we think Taco Truck is going to be her singing over Venice BItch's instrumental completely (like how she's singing over her other samples) or is Taco Truck going to transform into Venice Bitch?

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

So do we think Taco Truck is going to be her singing over Venice BItch's instrumental completely (like how she's singing over her other samples) or is Taco Truck going to transform into Venice Bitch?

i feel like it’s definitely going to transform into Venice Bitch and that’s going to be the “epic outro” Kintsugi mentioned. i’m also curious if the Venice Bitch vocals were re-recorded or if they used the same take from NFR

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Think it’s probably going to be parts of it that are sampled like ‘ Crimson and clover, honey
Over and over, honey‘ but a good portion of the song will probably feel new.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i feel like it’s definitely going to transform into Venice Bitch and that’s going to be the “epic outro” Kintsugi mentioned. i’m also curious if the Venice Bitch vocals were re-recorded or if they used the same take from NFR

if there are vocals from VB I'd guess they're gonna be the original!

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Think it’s probably going to be parts of it that are sampled like ‘ Crimson and clover, honey
Over and over, honey‘ but a good portion of the song will probably feel new.

that's a good guess!

"Don’t forget me"

Taco Truck and A&W are def going to be the summer anthems we need:agree: This album is really feeling like the true follow up to NFR.

I think Venice Bitch will be in the outro of Taco Truck, but with a lot of chaotic beats added to it

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i have two theories for Taco Track x VB: either the song is going to turn into this part of Venice Bitch and that’s the epic outro of the album, though it will be different lol it won’t be a copy and paste

or, this one is less likely and more just something i think would be cool because i love this line and the melody, “if you weren’t mind i’d be jealous of your love” is going to be the chorus of the song

12 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

it either starts off different and then morphs into the VB outro or something like that OR the song’s chorus is the VB chorus melody :clapback:

i don’t see her just lazily singing over an already used instrumental again but i wouldn’t put it past her either :stareney:

Taco Truck is song 1 and song 2 is Venice Bitch with a Black Bathing Suit breakdown type instrumental added on top of it :clapback:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I don't think she's just reusing the instrumental, Kintsugi said that he was surprised when he heard the sample, so I'm betting that the song will turn into VB as a climax and then both songs will blend into this outro that is "one for the books" (Kintsugi's words)

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

there’s something in the wind… I can feel it blowing in…

at 4:30AM EST on the wings of a Empire of Lounge bomb.. :beyonce:

i still feel like i don't understand what this album's overall sound is... piano ballads meets 808 trap beats?:oic3:

7 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

I don't think she's just reusing the instrumental, Kintsugi said that he was surprised when he heard the sample, so I'm betting that the song will turn into VB as a climax and then both songs will blend into this outro that is "one for the books" (Kintsugi's words)

I cant wait for the Taco Truck x VB x VB 20 minute version (prod. by @plastiscguy)

and also for giving me Margaret

Happy 1100 pages :oprah4:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Ocean Boulevard said:

Happy 1100 pages :oprah4:

Less than 60 days until we hear GPSOTSOMFWHDSF :oprah4: