Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Churchome Rep said:

BOZ says on Twitter it’s gonna be a very wordy poetic long album, not bound to traditional songwriting

She said this herself months ago, i’m gonna need BOZO the clown to shut up cause he’s setting Lana and us up 

Just now, blackpalmtrees said:

She said this herself months ago, i’m gonna need BOZO the clown to shut up cause he’s setting Lana and us up 

How is he settling her up? His descriptions so far have been true and this is HIS opinion. 

33 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

So, what are your predictions for the next single? And will the title track get a MV? (If not, I think it’s safe to consider it a fan track rather than the lead)

I would be very surprised if we don't get a MV in the next few days.

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

Lana is not a legacy act lmao :toofunny:. She’s still reaching new highs and is constantly gaining new & younger fans that are checking for her new releases. Just look at TikTok. It doesn’t mean that she’s nearing 40 that she’s automatically a legacy act like,, she’s only 10 years into her mainstream career.

I simply meant in the eyes of a teenager (a demographic that makes up a large portion of pop music chart success), she isn’t exactly the hottest commodity due to her not being new and her age. She may only be 10 years into a career but she didn’t make it big at a super young age like some of her peers.

When i saw her live during her BTD launch there was a very mixed crowd, lots of teen girls. The last tour i saw her on many years later didn’t really have as big of a teen crowd tbh. Not a bad thing, just a sign of how her career has matured and changed over the years. 

11 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

I simply meant in the eyes of a teenager (a demographic that makes up a large portion of pop music chart success), she isn’t exactly the hottest commodity due to her not being new and her age.

That’s not true tho? A lot of her newer fans are teens. There’s a reason why her songs are all over TikTok (even newer ones like the NFR title track and Dealer). Gen Z loves her.

qfrWuBl.png

the tommy genesis collab is gonna be the biggest kuntenserven ever :party:

just something about lana's voice and tommy's sonic vision combining makes me really excited to hear it, and i'm definitely looking forward to the rest of the album obviously, i'm especially curious about the track 'american whore'. could she be singing about herself (how she was treated during the btd era and deemed "not authentic" and "polished") or could she be singing about an archetype? i guess we'll see on march 10th 

Edited by drugsdesire

8 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

I like that most teenagers and twinks that grew up listening to BTD are now adults and enjoy listening to BB and will enjoy the new album. 

I have loved everything she’s released consistently since I was like 10 :cumming:

Ocean Bald will be no exception :hooker:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

who else decided not to listen anything until march 10th:ohno:

At least stream the new single on loop with sound muted, Mother can’t lose the streams

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif