Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Yup a NFR-HIAB-Bartender trilogy is coming with Sweet - Candy Necklace - Taco Truck x VB :beyonce:

No actually a Fuck it I love you-The greatest double video is coming with Fingertips-Taco Truck X VB

Touch me with your 09. Fingertips

It's me your little (16. Taco Truck X) Venice Bitch

Plus

There are 6 tracks between fiily and The greatest on NFR

And there are also 6 tracks between Fingertips and Taco Truck X VB on DYKTTATUOB :true:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

DEL TACO :oprah4:

PERIOD ICONIC :gurl:

FINALLY A SIGN THAT A MV IS IN THE WORKS,  LANABOARDIAN WHORES KEEP WINNING :beyonce:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

12 hours ago, burthday kake said:

i just woke up so sorry if someone already shared this but Lana commented this under that @/empireoflounge ‘s IG post about them doing an article on the albumECAF9406-AC66-4-DD7-9-BCC-5969-B7-E37338

Getting caught up on the posts. It is shaping up to be like what I hope - Lana will perform DYK live!

22 hours ago, Louise said:

In two days, Lana will perform a quickie live set for her fans via the Empire of Lounge youtube channel, similar to the NFR promo she filmed in Jack's studio in October 2018.

Omg I'm so excited :flutter:

When jenny actually jumps into the pool to swim with nikki lane in Taco Truck X VB music video :flutter:

And then she smokes by the pool and they write with nikki lane :flutter:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

does this mean single + mv in the next few weeks? it doesn't seem super high budget lol so i can't imagine it taking too long

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, ruined said:

Omg I'm so excited :flutter:

When jenny actually jumps into the pool to swim with nikki lane in Taco Truck X VB music video :flutter:

And then she smokes by the pool and they write with nikki lane :flutter:

When Nikki Lane is driving around with Jenny & Lana  in a del taco taco truck & they selling tacos & peppers in the music video while wearing a fishtail hairstyle & you can see Lanas Grandfather standing on Robs shoulders at a dock in the background :oprah4:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i’m not getting my hopes up because that could literally be any shoot and it might just be chuck doing a photography gig, but if it is a MV set i don’t think it’s unrealistic for us to expect a MV by the beginning of March :oopna: it took about 5-6 weeks between when FIILY/TG was filmed and then released

On 1/25/2023 at 4:42 PM, burthday kake said:

lana-del-rey-ride.gif

Did you know that theres a Del Taco at 7555 Balboa Blvd..

Yummy Donuts across the street, a heart sign standing tall

i can't help but feel somewhat like this taco bloats my soul.. handmade carne asada sealed up by two corn-made walls.. 

On 1/25/2023 at 4:47 PM, ItGirl said:
  Hide contents

(...) time when I find you

while doin' it

I couldn't handle it

Do we know is this snippet real? Is it Ocean's outtake? 

it's from fingertips 

9 hours ago, daphnedinkley said:

oh my god I haven't been on here for a couple of weeks bc I couldn't access my account and im so sorry to be that girl but did I miss anything?? :excited: gonna have a read back now but in case anyone has a quick summary ready to go id rly appreciate it!! <3

edit: PPL ARE TALKING ABOUT A TOUR?????? :lange:

There is lots of material. I am new to Lanaboards, and have to get caught up 30 pages after a day! There is debate over news leaked elsewhere about songs on the album, which source is legit, leaked snippets (which I do not engage in - I, too, am waiting to experience the album as a whole after it is released!) and their meanings, speculation how the songs will be arranged, Brazil appearance which is confirmed by Lana, and tomorrow's interview by Empire of Lounge magazine, which I hope Lana will perform DYK live re 2018 live debut in Jack Antonoff's studio of NFR captured by engineer Laura Sisk. Someone is quoted as saying Brazil and two more festival dates in South America are already confirmed. instagram.com/p/Cnwv20gIypn/

Just now, lilac heaven said:

i’m not getting my hopes up because that could literally be any shoot and it might just be chuck doing a photography gig, but if it is a MV set i don’t think it’s unrealistic for us to expect a MV by the beginning of March :oopna:

but why would jen be there if it was just chuck doing a photshoot?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・