Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

does “there’s a girl who sings Hotel California, not because she likes the notes or sounds that sound like Florida” simply imply she appreciates HC more for its lyrical content/story than anything else  ? 

especially followed up w “it’s because she’s in a world preserved, only a few have found the door” which can be directly equated to the final lines of HC: “last thing I remember, I was running for the door, I had to find the passage back to the place I was before”

this is so fucking gorgeous, I didn't think it could be possible for me to love this masterpiece more but this made me appreciate every little hidden thing in the background :wowcry:

Edited by turquoisejewel
typo lol

On 12/7/2022 at 11:30 AM, Elle said:

Lennon in the back, whisperin' in my ear

Listening to a filtered a cappella, it sounds like she’s actually saying ‘Leanin’ on my back, whisper in’ in my ear’

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * ・゜゜・.GIVE PEACE A CHANCE .・゜゜・ ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

this really is an improvement from the blue banisters title track :true: we truly won here yall... we won :icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole