Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

how do you guys interpret the meaning if the lyric is "someone to give me fire"?

Thats interesting:oic3:

I guess something like "someone to encourage me or cheer for me" since one of the next lines is "cmon baby you can thrive" unless she's saying "drive" there but I don't hear it

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

By the way do you consider the "Harry Nilsson has a song (...)" part the bridge or the 3rd verse? Cause it's different from verse 1 but it's the same as verse 2 so we've been robbed of a bridge again :bebe:

third verse for sure 

aOaIzH2.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

By the way do you consider the "Harry Nilsson has a song (...)" part the bridge or the 3rd verse? Cause it's different from verse 1 but it's the same as verse 2 so we've been robbed of a bridge again :bebe:

I see it as a third verse, especially if we see the album as playing with traditional structures

The release of the build up in that final chorus is good enough for a bridge for me :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Venice Peach said:

i think it's a bridge tbh. i was kinda disappointed when it started as something calm but it develops in something very emotional so fast, and those strings after "i can't"... idk it's a very good bidge to me :trisha:

Just now, burthday kake said:

I’ve been calling it the bridge but I guess it’s not then :eek2:Idk i ain’t an expert 

I'm also just guessing because it sounds exactly like the verses. Not opposed to calling it a bridge :judgingu3:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm already seeing songs with 7 verses and still no bridge :icant:

The verses on the title track are my favorite part so I won't complain (yet) 

We'll have at least one good bridge, we had Dance Till We Die and a few on Blue Banisters

I'm so glad she confirmed she was singing about that closed off tunnel under ocean blvd and not that horrible ugly blue and yellow myrtle beach one like that one was so unglamorous I was literally losing excitement for the song pre-release when y'all were sharing vids of that ugly ass tunnel

qfrWuBl.png

6 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I'm so glad she confirmed she was singing about that closed off tunnel under ocean blvd and not that horrible ugly blue and yellow myrtle beach one like that one was so unglamorous I was literally losing excitement for the song pre-release when y'all were sharing vids of that ugly ass tunnel

if that was the case I'm sure she would've evoked some lizzy grant shit and somehow we would've all eaten that shit up :eartha:

but yeah after seeing the jergins tunnel I'm glad she's talking about it and not the myrtle beach one lol :agree:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Ok this is so weird but I remember the lyrics being tell me you love, tell me you like me, and then tell me you like it. But the lyrics are actually tell me you like it, tell me you like me, and then tell me you it. Like I could have sworn she said tell me you love me at some point. Lol😭 Am I the only one???

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Ok this is so weird but I remember the lyrics being tell me you love, tell me you like me, and then tell me you like it. But the lyrics are actually tell me you like it, tell me you like me, and then tell me you it. Like I could have sworn she said tell me you love me at some point. Lol😭 Am I the only one???

This is probably because in the following line it says the shit about "love me till I love myself"

2 minutes ago, V3rmillionV3rnz said:

This is probably because in the following line it says the shit about "love me till I love myself"

That is what I was thinking lol. It still is so funny because I literally could have sworn but I’m also crazy and spirally so like- 

edit: it is because in a reaction video I watched they said the wrong lyrics and Spotify hasn’t added the lyrics yet lmao

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

That is what I was thinking lol. It still is so funny because I literally could have sworn but I’m also crazy and spirally so like- 

LMAO valid, I remember watching someone (I forget who) reacting to it and thinking she heard the same so its a pretty common misconception

On 12/14/2022 at 3:04 AM, Fever said:

fzmZ.gifgiphy.gifgret-gretchen.gif
don't forget me open ya up tell me ya like it 
fuck ya to death love ya until u love back urself 
there's a tunnel down on ocean blvd
there's a tunnel down on ocean boulevard

EnergeticUnrulyBasil-size_restricted.gifsNkbg5k.gif

Did you know that there’s a tunnel under ocean blvd (Fever remix) 

B805-F0-BA-1273-4-FE7-9-FE6-B5-B2-A0-F95

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A