Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

This probably has nothing to do with anything, but I just think it’s cute that Ocean Boulevard and God Knows I Tried both have references to Hotel California. She was singing that song in Italy a few months ago 

That's my parents song/wedding song... its inescapable to me :xgiggle:

WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE MY TURN???

OPEN ME UP, TELL ME YOU LIKE ME

FUCK ME TO DEATH

LOVE ME UNTIL I LOVE MYSELF

THERE'S A TUNNEL UNDER OCEAN BlVD

DON'T FORGET ME

:sadcore4::wowcry::monica::oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

35 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

also, the yearning in her voice when she says "when's it gonna be my turn?" i can just FEEL it! it really strikes a chord, when you're waiting around, still waiting for happy times to finally arrive, still waiting for your dreams to come true, there's a lot of hope in this song, a feeling of secure freedom, but also a feeling of stagnation, a feeling of sadness, it's so complex, i seriously love this song, it gets better with every listen! :hair:

Omg thank you miss Surf Noir for writing such beautiful words, this is EXACTLY how I felt about the song :krylie:

The eerie imagery of an abandoned 1930s tunnel, full of subway tile, once-glittering is so powerful. Every time she sings don’t forget me I feel the ache like I’m watching that tunnel, in slow motion, go from its golden, shining prime to being forgotten and decayed and unknown to the public. Don’t forget me can be an intimate and personal statement that you say to a partner, or it can whispered into the void, a pleading for the world, like did I matter here? Will my art withstand time, will it withstand anything? Don’t forget me, remember I was here and remember that, for however long, I mattered. It makes me want to sob. I think it’s some of her most powerful imagery yet, and given that she’s the queen of painting a scene, that’s saying a magnificent amount.

7 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

The eerie imagery of an abandoned 1930s tunnel, full of subway tile, once-glittering is so powerful. Every time she sings don’t forget me I feel the ache like I’m watching that tunnel, in slow motion, go from its golden, shining prime to being forgotten and decayed and unknown to the public. Don’t forget me can be an intimate and personal statement that you say to a partner, or it can whispered into the void, a pleading for the world, like did I matter here? Will my art withstand time, will it withstand anything? Don’t forget me, remember I was here and remember that, for however long, I mattered. It makes me want to sob. I think it’s some of her most powerful imagery yet, and given that she’s the queen of painting a scene, that’s saying a magnificent amount.

so beautiful :trisha:

The lyrics of this song are so similar to If I Die Young

Both filled with musical references (Jimmy Buffet & Harry Nilsson) and existentialism reflecting about what legacy/impact she will leave once she dies

Spoiler

"And when I'm gone, make 'em play my favorite song
It's Jimmy Buffett to remember, life's a beach, baby enjoy it
When I'm done, let the music play on
And on, and on, and on (Oh-oh-oh-oh)
Go on, and on, and on"

"Harry Nilsson has a song, his voice breaks at 2:05

Something about the way he says don’t forget me makes me feel like

I just wish I had a friend like him, someone to give me fire

??? come on baby

When's it gonna be my turn?

Don't forget me"

We won't forget you queen :crai:

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

6 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

The lyrics of this song are so similar to If I Die Young

Both filled with musical references (Jimmy Buffet & Harry Nilsson) and existentialism reflecting about what legacy/impact she will leave once she dies

OMG I was just thinking particular melody of the song sounds too similar to If I Die Young.

When she sings "Open me up, tell me you like it fuck me to death" compared to "If I die young burry me in satin lay me down" 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

1 hour ago, Super Movie said:

This probably has nothing to do with anything, but I just think it’s cute that Ocean Boulevard and God Knows I Tried both have references to Hotel California. She was singing that song in Italy a few months ago 

ANOTHER HONEYMOON CONNECTION

i still think sonically we’re gonna hear some Honeymoon-esque songs 

2 hours ago, Venicebiatch69 said:

Which harry Nilsson song is she referring to with a voice break at 2:05

I’d assume she is referring to his song called “Don’t Forget Me” off his album Pussy Cats. Such a great album and I could totally see lana vibing to it 

53 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

You got me crying at work :xcry:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

2 hours ago, Thoth said:

OMG I was just thinking particular melody of the song sounds too similar to If I Die Young.

When she sings "Open me up, tell me you like it fuck me to death" compared to "If I die young burry me in satin lay me down" 

lol they're talking about lana's if i die young :crai: 

https://krakenfiles.com/view/DomkAGXV2t/file.html

idk if it's on youtube

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Actually in love with this :flutter:

but

Spoiler

Open me up

Tell me you like me
Fuck me to death

Love me until I love myself

How could she devastate me like this :)

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg