Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

12 hours ago, Venicebiatch69 said:

Which harry Nilsson song is she referring to with a voice break at 2:05

Isn't it Coconut? Except it's more like 2:04 (at least on my Spotify) and it's background

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

don't forget me (by harry nilsson)

But he doesn't sing that at that point in that song

I can hear "don't forget me" in the background of Coconut at 2:04/05 ish but maybe it's just me

Just now, Rorman Nockwell said:

But he doesn't sing that at that point in that song

I can hear "don't forget me" in the background of Coconut at 2:04/05 ish but maybe it's just me

huh

well i know that's the song she was referencing and maybe she got the timestamp wrong :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Listen to this right after Ride. Thank me later.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

huh

well i know that's the song she was referencing and maybe she got the timestamp wrong :bebe:

I might be wrong. I thought she was saying that his voice breaks at 2:05 when he sings "Don't Forget Me" but idk

I swear I can hear that in the background of Coconut but it's also possible I'm making myself hear it 'cos of what she said :wtf3:

9 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I might be wrong. I thought she was saying that his voice breaks at 2:05 when he sings "Don't Forget Me" but idk

I swear I can hear that in the background of Coconut but it's also possible I'm making myself hear it 'cos of what she said :wtf3:

Harry Nilsson has a song, his voice breaks at 2:05
Somethin' about the way he says "Don't forget me"

I think she might mean the way his voice breaks when he sings at 2:05, and then also when he says "Dont Forget Me" in addition? Like, it's a seperate sentence in the song? She probably just tried to make whatever fit, while still having some meaning.

Handmade beauty sealed up by two man-made walls, and I'm like

When's it gonna be my turn?

This also sounds like she's describing a coffin. As all living and functioning things meet their end in the ground and are eventually forgotten.

Don't forget me :poordat:

i think lana is the tunnel, with her beauty n worth dimmed by 2 man-made walls (maybe the men in her life, maybe the public). the act of releasing the song itself is a way to ensure that no one forgets about the the tunnel (lana) 

10 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i think lana is the tunnel, with her beauty n worth dimmed by 2 man-made walls (maybe the men in her life, maybe the public). the act of releasing the song itself is a way to ensure that no one forgets about the the tunnel (lana) 

Yes also "Don't forget me" (like you did to that tunnel), "When will be my turn" (when will I die and be forgotten), "Open me up" (bitch don't leave me closed and not discovered like that tunnel in the future) all alludes to that.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Gorgeous and heartbreaking. But also I started laughing because I was trying to sing along and came out with “fuck me until I fuck myself”, which… yeah. :thumb3:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt