Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

43 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Wait I hear “Lennon in my back whispering in my ear “come on baby you can thrive” but i cant”

its definitely “you can thrive”… i dont hear a d sound. i have no clue what she says in the beginning of that line though :bebe: no interpretation makes any real sense

8 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

its definitely “you can thrive”… i dont hear a d sound. i have no clue what she says in the beginning of that line though :bebe: no interpretation makes any real sense

tbh for me "Lennon in the back" makes a lot of sense since he produced the Harry Nilsson album "Pussy Cats", "Dont Forget Me" is on that album! :oic3:He is actually on the album cover too, slightly behind Harry (in da backkkk) + we know Lana likes Johns music anyway, both solo & The Beatles so a little tribute to him wouldn't be out of character 

but yeah...we need the lyrics sheet:brows:

34 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

tbh for me "Lennon in the back" makes a lot of sense since he produced the Harry Nilsson album "Pussy Cats", "Dont Forget Me" is on that album! :oic3:He is actually on the album cover too, slightly behind Harry (in da backkkk) + we know Lana likes Johns music anyway, both solo & The Beatles so a little tribute to him wouldn't be out of character 

but yeah...we need the lyrics sheet:brows:

i agree it could definitely be “lennon” but what about “in my back”??? that doesn’t make sense to me :hide:

3 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i agree it could definitely be “lennon” but what about “in my back”??? that doesn’t make sense to me :hide:

i posted a few possibilities in the lyric thread in regards to this debate !

Wq9zHLl.jpg

3 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

Mother really just needs to send the lyrics to spotify or genius already:facepalm:

another one I can't figure out is if she says "someone to get me by" or "someone to give me five"

both are possible & paint that same picture of an encouraging friendship... but idk

The spotify ones are picked from another web so they'll probably be wrong too :thumb2:

giphy.gif

Pretty sure it's "someone to give me five" lol

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

10 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

Mother really just needs to send the lyrics to spotify or genius already:facepalm:

another one I can't figure out is if she says "someone to get me by" or "someone to give me five"

both are possible & paint that same picture of an encouraging friendship... but idk

oh my god FINALLY, i thought i was the only one hearing "give me five"

image.png

3 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

Pretty sure it's "someone to give me five" lol

this is the cutest one imo, i do hope thats the line

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

no ur def not alone! I really think its about a 50/50 split pretty much with the bridge lyrics..

Itll be interesting to see who heard right in March or whenever :brows:

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

girl there's not a v sound at all when she says that :bebe: 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I hear "fai" so either five or fire with a loose pronunciation like FIILY :thumb2:

2 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

i thought it was “fire”

how do you guys interpret the meaning if the lyric is "someone to give me fire"?

Thats interesting:oic3:

Just now, flamingpie said:

we've been robbed of lyric sheets in vinyl for too long... the album being wordy means we need them even more but i'm afraid the lyrics just won't fit on the sleeves :icant: maybe there will be lyrics for at least a few songs like bb

god i hope so. if not i hope her team atleast sends the lyrics into genius when the album drops so we can read it off there and know its legit :agree: