Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Oh my God, please someone @ me if yall find a US/Canada store for the pale and hot pink variants. :crai:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I need to know where people are finding these other variants. I don’t want to miss any when I finally do get paid :( 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

ALSOOOOO, 

Lana/Her team will probably post signed items for the UK first, think of all of the signed singles they get  (from random pop artists for their chart positions, not saying she will have those, just speculating and thinking ahead about who's items she'll aign first:air2:), maybe that's why the UK inventory is available to pre-order purchase right now.....I think US has slightly different charting rules....I hope she opens the pre-order for US Lipsters while the Holidays are still happening :trisha: perfect gift opportunity .

And when the Indie stores in the US start posting pre-orders for the green vinyl :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, miss honeys daughter said:

for all those asking I found the pink vinyl through Lanas website. scroll to the pink one, click on it and select amazon music and it should take u thru to amazon pre-order. This may be just for UK tho idk! good luck :smile4:

Yeah, on her US site the Amazon link doesn't even show up anymore.

Can I recommend the account "lanadelreymerch" on INSTAGRAM, they are always helpful, check their IG stories for direct links, I saw that Germany had a cassette pre-order option

Edit: Jk I think the cassette is on her website, with the other standard items, so US Lipsters could pre-order it now if they wish :true: