Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Just now, King of Saigon said:

IDK WHICH ONE TO GET. The standard is such a serve and idk about the other colors i need to THINK

Sameee, leaning towards pink and green, but the others are equally gorgeous IT'S SO HARDDDDD

Happy as the moonshine

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

I know I said I didn't want another red vinyl, but I'm honestly considering getting it :icant:

& no one can blame u. the cover for that one is my favourite alt :icant: IT'S SO PRETTY. I wish sooo bad that I could buy it

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

If I remember I will!! I heard the BB us pressing went up late af too :smh:- good choice though, it's a pretty pressing (from what we see in the mockup)

They did. I'm pretty sure the Target version went up DAYS late :rip: 

It was highly annoying :rip: 

so if i end up getting a choice do i want the pink or the green? tough choice. i told myself i can only get one or the other bc i do not have a lot of money at the moment. i am assuming already the pink might be more rare plus it is so cute but green will probably be easier for me to find hmmm

(yes i am mostly talking to myself out loud here)

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

just preordered all variants except the standard vinyl (i'll pick that up at a later date since im broke) and the amazon exclusive vinyl (i asked my mum to get me it for xmas) thanks to my credit card :defeated::defeated::defeated: now we wait for signed copies LOL

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Just now, the new snow song said:

so if i end up getting a choice do i want the pink or the green? tough choice. i told myself i can only get one or the other bc i do not have a lot of money at the moment. i am assuming already the pink might be more rare plus it is so cute but green will probably be easier for me to find hmmm

i was torn too cause also i think the cover/back cover photos of those two are the prettiest, i did choose the pink one but if it wasn't that it would have been the green one:godlaugh:

1 minute ago, the new snow song said:

i vote green! its soooooo pretty. and to save money bc i also want the main cover, im getting the main version on cd

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Doesn't HMV and Target usually get the same "exclusives"? The alt cover of the vinyl & CD are only available from HMV UK and they don't ship to the US 😫

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png