Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Doesn't HMV and Target usually get the same "exclusives"? The alt cover of the vinyl & CD are only available from HMV UK and they don't ship to the US 😫

I learned this hard way when I bought the COCC HMV ’exclusive’ here in the US and used a parcel forwarding service for shipping which was like an extra $40…and then the target version was announced :deadbanana:

sgopYhV.gif

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

so ig CD girlies lost.. are we not getting the alt covers on CD too? :judgingu4:

I'm hoping the Target exclusives will be the same as HMV. They usually are 🤞🏻 HMV doesn't ship to the US 😫

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Just now, Crimson and Clover said:

I learned this hard way when I bought the COCC HMV ’exclusive’ here in the US and used a parcel forwarding service for shipping which was like an extra $40…and then the target version was announced :deadbanana:

I did that with COCC also and was furious. That's why I'm hoping when Target's preorders go up they will be the red variations, vinyl and CD 🤞🏻

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

4 minutes ago, Louise said:

This is the Neil Krug collab. He just posted on IG:

I don't know if you were trying to embed an IG post, but I think when pasting the embed, and are on mobile, you need to hold down on the screen, click "paste" so the link colors and gets embedded :true:, if you meant to embed a JPEG then use the site "postimages.org", insert your image on the site, copy the direct link, then click "Insert Image from URL" button here and plop it in :yesnod:

2 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I'm hoping the Target exclusives will be the same as HMV. They usually are 🤞🏻 HMV doesn't ship to the US 😫

HMV always is the Target US version

EDIT: jk the link to the post is clean now, sorry

1 minute ago, Venicebiatch69 said:

Does anyone know if you pre order on Amazon do they charge straight away or when it gets dispatched?

I preordered on Amazon and they didn’t charge me.

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, your dealer said:

do we really think she's gunna do signed CD's again? because last time she got sick of signing them and cancelled half of the orders lol 

Yes, she releases them at a later date.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance