Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Just now, Veinsineon said:

WHY CANT I WIN

I think it's correct actually. There's a couple dollars price difference between the standard and the green. And it shows the green price in my cart - but with the standard cover. It makes me nervous lol so I haven't placed my order yet.

LDR Village going back online just to have nothing new.... 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

I think it's correct actually. There's a couple dollars price difference between the standard and the green. And it shows the green price in my cart - but with the standard cover. It makes me nervous lol so I haven't placed my order yet.

don't worry it is the green vinyl! Just get it girl

3 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

was looking on the vinylrelease subreddit and saw someoen post a roughtrade link captioned "us indie exclusive red" ????

Rough Trade mistakenly labeled the vinyl as red and took it down like two minutes after. They meant to put green.

1 minute ago, Beautiful Loser said:

?? I literally searched for it like 15-30 minutes ago and found nothing lmao! Do you have a link? I still can't see anything on Fnac France.

https://www.amazon.fr/TBC-Tbc/dp/B0BP46PVVG/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=3R9HCCM5YPW06&keywords=Did+you+know+that+there's+a+tunnel+under+Ocean+Blvd&qid=1670433464&sprefix=did+you+know+that+there's+a+tunnel+under+ocean+blvd%2Caps%2C322&sr=8-1

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif